🔞CHAPTER 12: close shave

hello!! my cutie patooties enjoy the chapter;)

His fingers hooked into the waistband of her underwear, slowly sliding them down her legs

As the timid girl cautiously settled onto the reclined seat of the car, her heart pounded with fear and embarrassment. With trembling hands, she carefully positioned herself, squatting down with her feet on the seat, trying desperately to maintain some semblance of modesty.

With the water bottle in hand, she took a deep breath to steady her nerves. Unscrewing the cap, she poured the cool liquid over her pubic area, the sensation a brief respite from the overwhelming humiliation that consumed her.

But her efforts to shield herself from his gaze only seemed to anger him further. Katsuki's patience wore thin as he watched her awkward attempts at modesty.

"What are you doing?" he snapped, his voice laced with irritation. "Stop hiding your ugly ass"

Before she could protest, he reached out and snatched her back, pulling her roughly down onto the seat. She yelped in surprise and pain, her body forced into a vulnerable position.

"No!" she cried out, trying to push him away. "Please, don't..."

But he was relentless, his grip firm as he held her down. "Enough," he growled, his eyes dark with anger. "I'm tired Lie back and let me do this."

With a sense of dread, she found herself unable to resist as he forced her down onto the seat, her back arching involuntarily. She could feel his eyes burning into her, stripping away any remaining shreds of dignity.

"Please..." she pleaded, her voice barely a whisper.

But he ignored her, his fingers gripping her thighs as he positioned himself between her legs. The humiliation was overwhelming as he leaned in closer, his gaze locked on her .

"Stop!" she begged, her voice trembling with fear and shame.

She lay before him on the leather seat, her breaths shallow and anxious, feeling a mixture of resistance and intimidation.

With a smirk of triumph, he held her panties up, inspecting them with a sneer. "Look at this," he commented to himself, his voice laced with disdain. "Soaking wet already. You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

Her cheeks burned with shame as he tossed the underwear aside, leaving her completely naked before him. His gaze traveled down her body, lingering on the soft curves and the glistening folds between her thighs.