truths

After the hell that has been the last few weeks for her, she hasn't been able to let her guard down.

So, when she felt the rush of wind near her face, she quickly sidestepped the knife aimed for her throat.

She whipped around, prepared to fight off a mugger or criminal of some sort.

To her surprise, she came face-to-face with a relatively normal guy with a kind face.

"What do you want?" She asked skeptically, eyes locked in on the man.

The man's tall frame was rigid, almost as if he wasn't sure of himself.

He didn't say anything, instead, he aimed his knife at her sharply.

Once more, she sidestepped his movement and tried to twist his body.

The man was too strong and instead flipped her to the ground, holding her arm behind her tightly.

His knife was right up against her throat, ready to slice.

But she was too fast for him.

She twisted her legs around his own, effectively tripping him and allowing her to escape.

As he rose once more, she landed a punch to his jaw causing his eyes to finally glow with determination.

She tried to run away, coming up with an escape plan in her mind.

However, before she could, he grabbed her roughly and shoved her against the alley wall.

He kept a steady arm against her chest, preventing her from escaping.

She tried to kick upwards, but his other arm blocked her movement.

She considered banging her head against his, but she noticed the hesitation in his hold.

That's when someone grabbed the man from behind and pulled him away from her.

She turned to find So Mun holding a tight grip on the man.

But something about the way So Mun didn't attack him under the impression he was an evil spirit, or a random mugger made her stop.

"What the hell are you doing?" So Mun muttered, deadly serious in tone.

The man looked at him with both guilt and firmness, a sign of both respect and authority.

"I have to. That was my order. She's an evil spirit." He explained to So Mun.

"We found a solution to fix this. So, fuck your orders." So Mun exclaimed, furious.

"Just kill me." Hana stated calmly.

Both of them shifted to her sharply.

"Hana." So Mun warned, a tense expression on his face.

She just ignored his warning and watched the other man carefully.

"Do it. I dare you." She told the man, arms crossed.

He watched her movements, intrigued by her request.

The man took a second to glance at the both of them before he found something in their expressions.

He took a step forward, but So Mun made an equal step towards Hana.

She raised a hand towards them both.

"You don't want to kill me. You're being forced to. And So Mun here knows exactly why. So, you both tell me what you want from me." She exclaimed.

The man seemed confused as if he thought she knew the answer already.

So Mun's face hardened into an unreadable expression.