Chapter 19

Daikon and Laxus were standing across from each other, an eerie energy started to spark through the area. Laxus began sparking, Daikon's energy circled around him and the ground started to crack. The tiles began rising into the air before shattering into dust.

"Haaaa!!!!" Daikon shouted before disappearing before Laxus' eyes and reappeared in front of him, slamming a Lancelot's Lariat into his chest. Laxus is sent flying back wildly. Daikon follows up and kicks at Laxus. Laxus turns into lightning and shocks Daikon.

"How's that feeling?" Laxus asked as he reforms and increases the amperage. "I'll be having crispy monkey tonight!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Laxus laughed.

"Grrr....!!!" Daikon gritted his teeth and pushed forward and headbutted Laxus on the nose. Laxus staggered back and got kicked in the jaw, followed by a knee to the gut.

"Grr, bastard!" Laxus shouted as he shot lightning at Daikon who disappeared and reappeared before punching Laxus in the stomach, this punch sent him into the air. Daikon then follows up with a combo attack of kicks and punches ending the attack off with a kick to Laxus' jaw.

"Welcome to Oblivion!!! Galahad's Guillotine!!!" Daikon fires the attack at Laxus.

Laxus however was able to flip mid air. Laxus raises his clenched fist in the air and chants. "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!" A large bolt of lightning called Raging Bolt then descends upon Daikon, completely engulfing him and hitting the ground in a massive explosion.

Outside Mollusc is flying in the air

Outside Mollusc is flying in the air. Not long after rising into the sky Y/N flies upward towards him.

"Mollusc... you sure you're going to be able to do this alone?" Y/N asked him.

Mollusc chuckled and cracked his neck. "Do you really underestimate me that much Y/N?"

Y/N shakes his head and smiles. "Don't get yourself fried, alright?"

"Will do. Haaaa!!!" Mollusc began charging his Ki. The air around them shook as Mollusc's body began to become hazy as it split into two, then four, then eight and kept going until there were hundreds of them. "Haaaa, let's do this!!!" They all shouted as they placed their hands together with their pointer and middle fingers stuck out like finger-guns. "Monarch Mephisto!!!" Now alone, the attack resembles a beam with more narrow form and slams into the Lacrima, slowly cracking before shattering. Mollusc was then struck by the attack. The attack slowly started overwhelming him until he felt someone take some of the force. Looking over he see's Y/N in his super saiyan mode gritting his teeth as he's struck as well.

"Grrr, ahhhh!!!" Y/N shouted as he began powering up.

Soon after Mollusc clones reformed back into himself and he and Y/N both began powering up to push the power back. "AHHHHHHH/GRAHHHHH!!!"