Chapter 12

"Happy!!! You've got to pull harder!!!" Natsu yelled as he held onto a wall, Happy pulling at the cat mask still stuck on his head the whole time.

"I'm pulling as hard as I can!!!" Happy yelled back.

"Whoooaa!! It's coming offf..." Natsu yelled with one final pull, successfully pulling the mask off. "It's off!!!" Natsu cheered as the mask flew onto Wally's head. "Now it's on Boxy!" Natsu said while laughing.

"What kind of head hole does that mask have?!" Happy asked while staring in disbelief.

Wally quickly rips the mask off and throws it away. "Our match isn't finished yet Salamander!!!" He then drops to one knee and holds his chest in pain from his injuries.

Natsu looked at him with an uninterested expression. "You did a number on me. I paid you back. Now that I know that both Erza and Happy are okay, there's no point in going on with this." Natsu said and Happy agreed.

"We're going to Heaven..." Wally said looking worse for wear. "... the world of true freedom Jellal told us about... where we can control everyone..."

Suddenly multiple mouths grew from the walls and ceiling. "What is this Natsu?! It's pretty creepy!!" Happy shouted as he clung to Natsu's arm.

"Mouths? Coming out of everywhere?" Natsu said as he looked around.

The mouths started talking. "I'd like to welcome you all..."

"Jellal?!" Wally said worried and confused.

"...to the Tower of Heaven." The mouths continued.

Y/N and the others also had mouths coming from the walls.

"What's with these mouths?!" Gray questioned.

"TH-They can talk!!!" Juvia exclaimed.

"Jellal uses this when he wants everyone in the tower to hear what he has to say." Simon explained.

"There are mouths all over the tower?!!" Lucy said, shaking.

"But what is it he wants to tell us?" Y/N asked glaring at the mouths.

"I am Jellal. The keeper of this tower. I see we have out game pieces now. So, I'd say it's time to start. Let us begin Heaven games!!!" The mouth announced.

"This is a game?" Natsu asked the mouth with his eyebrow raised.

"Jellal... What's this supposed to mean...?" Wally asked.

"The rules are simple. I intend to sacrifice Erza inorder to revive Zeref. And Y/N's body will be used as a temporary vessel until he is back at full power." Jellal announced.

"The jerks toying with us!" Gray said glaring at the mouths.

"Jellal!!!" Sho said, sweating and gnawing his teeth.

"You want my body, then why don't you come down here and take it!?" Y/N growled out with his teeth clenching.

"In other words, if the gates of Heaven open, then I win. But if you people manage to stop me then you win. Still... If it were that simple, it wouldn't be fun! So I have provided myself with three knights and a rook."Jellal continued.

"Three knights? Who...?" Simone questioned.

"You cannot reach me without going through them. In other words, this is a four vs eight battle royal! Finally, allow me to explain one extra special rule. There is a very real chance the Council will attack this tower with a satellite square. That would be their extremely effective wide-area destruction magic, Etherion." Jellal informed the Fairy Tail wizards and company, surprising them all.