Chapter 13

"Hya ha ha ha ha!!! I'm gonna bring your guide to Hell!!!" Succubus Juvia exclaimed. "You big sow!!!"

"Wh-What is this supposed to be...?" Lucy asked while shaking, worried for Juvia. "Juvia... Wake up, okay...?" She pleaded to her friend.

"What Scuccubus does is it makes my little groupie answer only to my orders!!!" Vidaldus explained.

"You can't be saying that your guitar sound did that to Juvia..." Lucy asked, confused. Suddenly something comes to Lucy's mind. "Huh? Why am I okay then?"

"Heh Heh! Looks like you caught on to my plan! It's no fun if both girls become my slaves!!! What I wanna see is two hot chicks in a cat fight!!! You know the kind!!! The one where th chicks rip each other's clothes off!!!" Vidaldus exclaimed.

"You're the lowest, you know that?" Lucy asked with a disgusted expression.

"The lowest!!! That's the highest praise you can give me!!! Yeah!!!" Vidaldus shouted while rifting his guitar.

"Babies who don't know how to rock should just curl up and die!!!"Juvia exclaimed before turning her body to water and attacks Lucy.

"And I just changed out of my wet clothes!!!" Lucy exclaimed as she blocked the rushing water. Coming up from the water in front of Lucy, Juvia formed and dived at her.

"Now where should I sink my teeth into?!!!" Juvia shouted.

"Wait a minute!!! Juvia, are you serious?!!!" Lucy exclaimed in shock.

Juvia grabbed Lucy's dress right at her cleavage and ripped her dress. "That huge bust is wasted on you!!!"

"Yaaa-hoooo!!! That's what I wanna see!!!" Vidaldus cheered.

Lucy quickly undoes her bandana and ties it around her exposed breast so they are covered. "What do you think you're doing?!!"

"Yaaahaaaa!!!" Juvia shouted before headbutting Lucy.

"Owww!" Lucy exclaimed in pain before covering her forehead where she was headbutted. "You want to get into Fairy Tail, right? Then stop attacking.." But before she could finish Juvia turned into water and surrounded her body.

"Blour blinds..." Juvia then turns her upper body back to normal and grabs Lucy by her hair and throws her. Reforming into her solid form she smiles and drops a few strands of Lucy's detached hair. Lucy slowly raises her head while holding hair, tearing up slightly from the pain.

"Hey!!! That's your hair!!! This makes me tremble all over!!! Hya ha ha ha!!!" Vidaldus cheered again as he played his guitar.

"Water Cane!!!" Juvia launched her arm forward, turning it into a water whip and lashing Lucy.

"Wait!!! Owww!!" Lucy cried out as she was hit by the attack. She then turned towards Juvia, scuffed up and tearing up. "What is this?! Is rock supposed to be some sadistic trip?!"

Juvia turns her body excluding her head into water and prepares to submerge Lucy. "Only because you're a masochist, woman!!! Now you will be crushed within Juvia!!!"

"What does that mean?!!" Lucy questioned before being engulfed by the water. Barely righting herself in the water Lucy began thinking of a plan. 'This is no good!!! She's completely under his control!!! What'll I do?!! I can never beat Juvia in a regular fight!!"

"Lucy-san!!" The disembodied voice of Juvia rang out. It was different from her succubus form, it sounded like the real Juvia. "Kya haha!!! Suffocate and die!!!" Her succubus version shouted. "Juvia doesn't want to do this!!!" Her normal version pleaded.

'That's Juvia's voice!' Lucy noticed. The water raises her up into the air. 'I get it!!! It's because I'm inside of Juvia!!!'

"Juvia doesn't want to hurt her friends... Perhaps it is impertinent for Juvia to call you a friend at this point... I know you are my rival in love..." Juvia spoke through the water.