Chapter 3

In the last Chapter of Fairy Tail Z we see the young Fairy Tail Warrior Y/N return from a long mission that took him many months. Once returned he's sent out to look over team Natsu and during that time learns a new form thanks to being exposed to high contents of moon drip. Y/N lucky was able to gain control of this form and add it as a new weapon for future battles. Now that the group is back in Fiore, what awaits them!

X784

(Y/N Pov)

Me and the group are on a large pirate ship traveling back to Fiore with me standing at the front of the ship. While I was lost in thought, I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder. Turning I see the blonde girl from yesterday.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to officially meet you! My name's Lucy and I'm the newest member of Fairy Tail!" She said with a smile holding her hand out. I turn around and take her hand and shake it.

"My name is Y/N and it's a pleasure to meet you. " I said, letting go of her hand. "I see you have some celestial keys. I'm guessing that's your magic type?"

She nodded her head and smiled. "Yep, I have four celestial spirits and four regular spirit keys. What about you, what's your magic?" She asked.

I chuckled with a hint of nervousness lacing my voice. "I....actually don't have magic." I said, chuckling, rubbing the back of my head.

(No one's behind Y/N)

"Wait what?!! How is that possible? If you don't have magic you can't be a wizard! And if you're not a wizard... how did you do all those things yesterday?!" She questioned.

"I use Ki instead of magic and you're right I'm not a Fairy Tail wizard. I'm actually only able to stay there because Makarov adopted me officially. I'm quite able to take care of myself but I appreciate what Grandpa did." I said, chuckling again. 

After that we fell silent and I decided to just enjoying the breeze. Shortly after I heard someone else come around.

"So, how have you been Y/N?" I opened my eyes to see it was Erza who asked the question.

"I'm pretty good now that I got some sleep. I got to say though the amount of energy needed for that form was quite a bit. I hope I don't have to use it anytime soon." I said wagging my tail. Erza just hummed in response.

Erza then walked up to me and pulled me into a small hug. I blushed a little but calmed down shortly after. She's a little weird with how she shows affection but that's fine with me. I can feel my tail wagging faster from excitement but that quickly died out with what I heard next.

"What is this, some kind of weird accessory?" Lucy asked, snatching a hold of my tail. In an instant I dropped to the ground hard feeling my entire body grow heavier.