Chapter 18

*Hey guys, just a little warning. This chapter is slightly shorter than the others for placement reasons. Because of that I will be working on some of the next chapter as well. Also, if you haven't watched/ read Fairy Tail then you will be lost. I chose to skip some smaller battles similar to last chapter. This is because if I wrote those fights it would make half my chapters main cast battles and I wouldn't even be half way to this point. Other than that I hope you like the chapter.* 

"Loke!!! So it's you, Loke?!!" Bickslow shouted as he stood on top of the toy store. "You turned out to be a Celestial Spirit after all! Well! I'd been wondering about that all along! I kept your secret all this time, and here you go standing against me!!"

 "You turned out to be a Celestial Spirit after all! Well! I'd been wondering about that all along! I kept your secret all this time, and here you go standing against me!!"

"He knew?!" Lucy asked.

"He can see the soul within people's bodies." Happy explained to Lucy.

"So you're here to join the Battle of Fairy Tail? Huh?" Bickslow acquired.

"That part of it doesn't really interest me anymore." Loke said as he fixed his jacket to his suit. "It's what you were doing to my owner. The fact you were trying to hurt Lucy...that I cannot forgive!!!!" Loke exclaimed as he glared at Bickslow.

Bickslow places his hand on his face. "Forgive?!! Give me a break!!! There's no way you can beat me!!! Every time we tussled before, I was pulling my punches!! Let's go tease him a little, Babies! Just like old times!!!" Bickslow shouted as he pointed towards Loke. The toys that he possessed flew in Loke's direction.

"Lucy, stand back!!" Loke ordered.

"What do you think you're saying?!" Lucy asked as she pulled out a whip and lashed it onto the ground. "Celestial Spirits aren't my shield!! My style is to fight alongside them!!" Lucy and Loke look over and smile at each other.

With a small blush on his face Happy spoke. "You two are doing it?"

"Not even close!!!" Lucy shouted at Happy. The conversation was cut short however when Lucy and Loke are forced to dodge a barrage of blasts.

"I'll find a way to deal with the puppets!!! You get Bickslow himself when I clear the way!!!" Loke shouted as he got ready for an attack.

"Okay!! Let's go, Happy!!" Lucy shouted.

"Aye!!" Happy agreed.

Placing his hand on his right inner forearm which was in an upturn position, Loke began charging his energy. "O Regulus... grant me your power!!!!" Loke performs a spell by gathering light on his open right palm and then clenching his fist to punch one of Bickslows puppets.

"Wow!!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Amazing!!!! He's like a lion clad in light!!!" Happy cheered.

"I keep telling you guys that it's useless!!! Attacks don't work on souls!!! You can break them all you want, I can just move them to new puppets!!!" Bickslow said as he uses two more Fairy Tail toys as puppets to send towards Lucy, only to be intercepted by Loke again.