Chapter 5

Last time on Fairy Tail Zenkai the Fairy tail guild continued the raid on the Phantom Lords. The battle favored the Fairy Tail wizards until an unexpected circumstance happened. The defeat of the Fairy Tail guild master Makarov Dreyar and his grandson the Fairy Tail warrior Y/N Dreyar. With both of the strongest present members of Fairy Tail defeated what will the guild do? And what came to be of Lucy, was Natsu able to save her or will she be yet another victim of the Phantom Lords? Find out this Chapter of Fairy Tail Zenkai!

Inside the Fairy Tail guild basement multiple injured members are on the floor still in sullen mood from the previous retreat and failed revenge.

"Oww!!" One member shouted. "Aw, damn it!!!" Another added. "I never thought we'd ever be forced to retreat!!!" Shouted one. "It's so frustrating!!!" Another agreed with his fellow guild member." While everyone was in a damper mood, a few members were able to see the good side of things since Natsu had recently come back with an unharmed Lucy. The blonde herself however was having inner turmoil from blaming herself for what had happened to the guild and her allies/friends.

"What's the matter? Still antsy?" Gray questioned walking up to the blonde. Lucy stayed silent for a second before lowering her head.

"N-No... It's nothing like that.. It's just... I'm sorry..." She said on the verge of tears.

"Well, it's the fate of rich girls to be targeted, and it's a man's job to protect her!" Elfman, who was behind Gray exclaimed trying to reassure her.

Gray looked towards him with an annoyed expression across his face and addressed him. "Don't say things like that!"

"But we sure were surprised. Lucy, why did you hide it?" Happy asked.

"I wasn't hiding it, exactly... I just... I was running away from home, and I didn't want to talk about it..." She said, still looking at the ground. "For an entire year, he didn't do a thing about his runaway daughter... then suddenly he wants me home again... I never dreamed that Papa would use such tactics to get me back. How low can he sink?!" Sweat trickled down her face as she spoke and Natsu listened intently. "But if you take it back to the root causes, this is happening because I ran away..."

Elfman interrupted her once again trying to help. "N-NO!! Your father is the evil one!!"

Gray looked at him and whispered/shouted at him. " Shut up, idiot!!!"

"Eh... I mean Phantom!!!" Elfman exclaimed.

"I acted on my own selfish whims. But I never thought it would cause everyone to be hurt like this. I really am sorry! I guess if I just went home, this would be all over." She said completely blaming herself.

"I don't know about that." Natsu interrupted her. "And that debutante thing doesn't suit you at all!" He exclaimed, surprising Lucy. "You fit in a lot better laughing in this crappy bar and going out on adventures. That's the Lucy I know! I said you could stay in the guild. What's the good of going back to a home you don't want to live in?" Natsu pointed his thumb at himself and proclaimed. "You're Lucy of Fairy Tail, right? This is the home you come back to!!"

The words that Natsu had said made Lucy cry. "Don't cry! That isn't like you!" Gray shouted

"That's right!! A man can't stand to see a girl cry!!!" Elfman added.

"But..." Lucy began before burying her face into her hands.

In the distance Loke, another member of Fairy Tail was staring at them. He had orange hair and hazel eyes and was wearing a green coat with a wide collar, complete with prominent, spiky, brownish-white fur trimming lining the hood, over a light red shirt covered in many flower-like motifs, black pants and whitish sneakers, each adorned by a pair of light green stripes. Not far away another member with brown hair was sitting looking over tarot cards. She was wearing only a light blue bikini top which features a camouflage pattern, a pair of capri pants, with two bands hanging from each leg and a light belt covered in heart motifs loosely tied around the waist. She completes her general outfit by wearing a pair of high-heeled sandals. She seems extremely focused until her calm demeanor breaks and she throws her cards. "It's no good!!! I have no idea where Mystogan is!!!" Cana exclaimed before grabbing a bottle of booze.