Chapter 1

X775

An old man is walking down an empty trail seemingly drunk, humming to himself. Out of nowhere a large object comes crashing down from the sky catching the old man's attention. Acting fast he rushes into the forest to investigate the fallen object!

Finally making it to the crash site he is met with a surprising scene in front of him. In the crater he sees a large metal sphere with a red glass window on the surface of the object. Being curious he jumps down into the crater to get a closer look at the object. Now closer to the object he starts to rub his hand across the surface. "Strange..." He said, running his hand across the surface of the object. He took note of the fact that the smooth surface seemed quite dense to be unscathed from the fall but caused such a large crater. "Hmm, what's this?"

He reached forward and pressed a button on the surface of the sphere. Once open all he could see was a naked child inside. The child had spiky black hair and a monkey tail sticking out from his lower back. The young boy opened his eyes revealing black orbs staring at the old man. The child looks surprised and tries to get up but falls over inside the sphere. The old man raised his hand in an attempt to calm the child down. This seemed to be successful. 

"Hmm, it seems you're a little scared of me aren't you boy?" The old man asked, gaining a nod from the young child. "Sorry about that. I promise I'm nothing but a harmless geezer." He says chuckling. "How about you tell me your name and I'll tell you mine?" He offered.

"I..I do...don't remember." The boy says, tearing up a little looking at his hand.

The old man saw that the boy was bleeding a little bit on his head and assumed it was most likely the cause of the amnesia. "Ok, I'll tell you my name and then we can think of a name for you." He said, gaining a smile from the young boy. "I'm Makarov Dreyar and I'm the master of the Fairy Tail guild! " He said, doing a goofy pose.

The young boy's tail starts wagging and stars appear in his eyes, amazed by the old man. "Cool! Fairy Tail sounds awesome... what is it!!?" He asked with great excitement causing Makarov to laugh.

"Well young one. It's a guild of magic users that have joined together to make a family. To me all the guild members are my children. "He said smiling. He looks at the boy and gains an idea. "Hey, how about you join Fairy Tail? You'll be one of my children and have many different siblings?" He offered the young boy.

"Yeah that sounds awesome!" He yelled out. "Before we do that though can you give me a name?" He asked.

Makarov placed his hand on his chin and pondered for a bit before snapping his fingers. "Hmm, *snaps finger* how about Y/N?" He asked the young boy. The child looked at him, his smile growing larger.

"Yeah! I'm Y/N Dreyar now!" He shouted, surprising Makarov that the boy claimed the old man's last name as his own. Y/N noticed the shocked expression on Makarov's face. "Hey grandpa, are you ok?" He asked which seemed to snap Makarov back into the present.

"Ha, sure am kiddo! Let's get you back to the guild." He says taking his cape off and wrapping it around the naked kid and was starting to grow big with his magic picking up the boy and his weird pod.

"Wow! You can grow super big. How can you do that?" He asked while yelling.

"Hahaha, that's my magic boy, remember. I said Fairy Tail was a magic guild that is full of different magics. If you want I can help you gain your own." He responded to Y/N.

"What! Really that would be awesome! I can't wait to get my own magic and fight all those other wizards!" He shouted, pumping his fist.

The Fairy Tail guild master sweated a little thinking the boy was going to be quite a handful for a child so young. Shaking it off he keeps walking, making his way to the guild.