Chapter 16

Merry late Christmas and Happy holidays to all. I hope you enjoyed your holiday week and if for whatever reason you didn't I hope this slightly shorter chapter will help with that. I'll probably post another chapter around new years, I am taking my vacation this week so hopefully I can make a good few chapters and even dabble in my other stories. Until then, peace and God bless you all! 

'Where am I?!!' Erza asked herself as she floated through bleak whiteness. 'Inside Etherion?! No, that isn't it... This place is far more warm...' She then looks down noticing something. 'Oh!' Looking down she can see the entire Fairy Tail guild, excluding Natsu, Y/N, Mollusc and Daikon. 'Am I dead?' She asked, looking down.

"This woman... Erza Scarlet... was loved by the gods, and she loved them. And she loved us, her friends, as well." Makarov spoke out loud. "Her heart was as big and limitless as the sky. Her sword glistened nobly, and was used only for those she loved. She moved in the way fairies dance, and she was lovelier than the finest scene nature can produce. It is love that makes one strong! But what makes one weak is also love. And I...*Sniff sniff*" Makarov began crying.

*Sniff sniff*" Makarov began crying

'Master...' Erza stared at him saddened.

"...I loved her as a true member of my family...*Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff.*I pray... for the peaceful repose of her soul..." Makarov finally finished.

Multiple members of the magic council appeared in black capes. "The council in a unanimous decision, with a single empty seat... have taken up a resolution to honor this woman. We do now declare Erza Scarlet to be an eternal member of the wizard saints." One member said.

"Don't make me sick!!!" Natsu shouted, appearing from behind the group. "What is with all of you guys?!!!" He shouted.

'Natsu...' Erza said in worry.

"These are a waste!!!" Natsu shouted, kicking the flowers on Erza's grave.

"Stop that now, Natsu!!!" A member of Fairy Tail shouted.

"Natsu, don't..." Lucy begged quietly.

"You jerk!!" Gray shouted.

"Erza isn't dead!!!" Natsu shouted.

"Please, Natsu... Don't!" Lucy said as she cried.

"She can't be dead, right?!!!" Natsu shouted as he was surrounded by multiple members.

"Wake up to reality, for pity's sake!!!" Lucy shouted.

"Let go of me!!! Erza' still alive!!!" Natsu shouted as he fought.

"Sorry Natsu, but Lucy's right." Y/N said as he, Mollusc and Daikon all floated down. "Erza is dead, and it's their fault." Y/N said, looking at the Magic Council.

"Boy!!!" Makarov shouted. "Don't act rash, she wouldn't want this!"

"She's dead Grandpa, she doesn't want anything anymore." Y/N said as he transforms into his Super Saiyan form. Mollusc takes his armor off and Daikon charges his ki and summons a ki orb in his hand before throwing it into the sky.