Taehyung felt more guilty, first jungkook got hurt because of him and now he is making the younger worry about him .

" Tae , baby , I am here. You are not alone,"

He opened his uninjured arm to signal taehyung to hug him. taehyung did as he was asked. he hugged jungkook delicately like he was a flower,  if he didn't handle him gently he will wither.

Jungkook slowly caressed taehyung's head to comfort him .

"I am fine , tae. It doesn't even hurt that much. You don't have to beat yourself up for something this small."

At this taehyung looked up and glared at him.

"Ok , ok not that small,you would have done same for me right.?"

Taehyung nodded,his throat was clogged with untold emotions. At the moment he was unable to trust his words

" What if something happened to you .?"

Taehyung voice was so soft and vulnerable and jungkook understood the dept of his question.

" what if something would have happened to you." He counter questioned.

" it is better for me to die than live without you. Promise me if ever this type of situation arise you would chose to save yourself, if not for you , for me. Promise me petal."

" i can't and i won't."

" than I am gonna follow you until the end of this world."

Jungkook didn't said anything after that he knew taehyung is not right state of mind. They both are gonna need each other and their families to come out of this trauma.

In evening Jungkook was all ready to go home . Yoongi was driving the car while taehyung was on passenger seat with jimin and jungkook at the back seat.

They all were drowned in their own thoughts.

They all are sitting in living area . Yoongi and jimin were facing each other while taekook were sitting opposite to each other.

"So who will start first." Yoongi said raising his eyebrows.

Other three were clearly aware they can't delay this long awaited talk.

" hyung i - i" jungkook stammered.

" petal , how about I tell hyung
everything. You don't have to stress ok "

" but taetae" jimin interrupted.

" no chim it's me , who was in wrong , and hyung deserves to know everything from the culprit, not from the innocent."

Yoongi was observing tae with sharp eyes.

" hyung , I am kim taehyung not hansung "

" I know that taehyung, I know everything about you , your parents, your background."

" how , I mean, why you never said anything." Jungkook was curious along with scared.

" You really thought,you will tell me you have a boyfriend and I won't know how he looks or about his family.? The day you told me about your boyfriend, I pulled some strings and got every information about your boyfriend on my table along with his photographs."

Yoongi smirked.
" you are so cool ." Jimin kept hand on his mouth after blurting out.

" I know." Yoongi again smirked.

He fixed his gaze on taehyung who was visibly tensed
" I want to know why .? Why you played this game . You wanted to apologise you could have directly come to me. Why was the need to do all this drama."

" I wanted to win your trust as a person,not as kim taehyung your brothers boyfriend.
I was too ashamed at what my mother did. But I didn't wanted to lose my love. I don't want you to hate me hyung , please forgive me."

Taehyung kneeled in front of yoongi.

" I also want to apologise, i supported taehyung in everything, I am equally responsible for everything." Jimin said .

'"you also want to say something." Yoongi asked jungkook whose eyes were stucked on the kneeling figure.

Jungkook explained everything from start to end , he made sure yoongi know that he was equally involved in everything.

They all were panicking inside,, yoongi's smirk grew seeing their expressions.

" Jimin , taehyung pack your bags."

TBC

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hello 🤗🤗

.

I hope you enjoyed reading..

.

Do share your thoughts about this chapter..

.

Next update after 20 votes,,
.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

.

Have a great day ☺️☺️

.

urtotwriter