21.

.

Next chapter after atleast 20 votes..

.
.

Happy reading..

.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:+:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Jm: i don't like you. I don't even know you . We have met only twice. what gave you the idea that I have some feelings for you..

Yj: you accepted all the flowers..

Jm: accepted.??

What do you think I should have done with them..

I don't even know to whom I should return them..

At this point jimin was yelling.. he was breathing heavily..he took long breaths to calm himself down..

Jm: look yoo jin,, their is someone else I love ,, plz. We can't be anything other than friends.. jimin turned around to leave ,,

Yoo jin didn't liked the tone jimin was using,, he was habitual of getting everything he wanted,, he hated that jimin rejected him.. he held jimin's hand in a bruising grip..

Yj: how dare you reject me.. what do you think of yourself.. you are mine..

He tried to kiss jimin forcefully who was struggling in his grip,, before he can kiss him a strong punch landed on his jaw by none other than kim taehyung,,

When taekook reached at the rooftop the scene made taehyung see red ,, he without any delay throwed a strong punch on the face of the man who was forcing his soulmate,,

he didn't stop at a single punch ,, now yoo jin and taehyung's fist was talking,, hearing the commotion cafe staff reach there,, they separated taehyung and  yoo jin ..

jungkook was hugging jimin who was shivering in agitation,, he was trying to wrap his mind towards what ever is happening,, and taehyung losing control over yoojin was not helping him at all ..

taehyung one last time saw yoojin whose face was bruised and lips bleeding. He went over to jikook and embraced them,,

yoojin has punched his jaw that started to turn purple,, when his jaw came in contact with jimin's head he winced painfully and that moment jimin came out of his trance..

They saw yoojin got dragged by cafe staff,, yoojin shouted "we are not done yet" before leaving...

Vminkook also left the cafe and drived towards home,, taehyung was driving while jikook was on the backseat ,,

jungkook was holding jimin to give him silent comfort..

They came back to an empty house ,, yoongi was not there,, they all say on the couch hugging each other..

Th: please forgive us chim,, we shouldn't have forced you..

Jk: we didn't know that he will be a jerk..

We are sorry please forgive us..

Jm: it's not your fault.. i should have thrown those gifts..

He said when I accepted flowers it mean I will accept him too... It's all my fault,, i have lead him t...

Th: nothing is your fault,, that b*stard doesn't know how to take no for an answer..

Jk: we are here for you..

They were talking when yoongi entered he saw three of them and thought they must have gossiping about jimin's new love life,,

he felt anger raising in his veins and without knowing the truth he said..