Chapter 17

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

So now I have to figure out a way to propose, I have the ring, we are going to be finishing up the tour here in a bit. Maybe a destination proposal would be good but we have to worry about people seeing us. We can't have a scandal, the company has been okay with us dating since we have been so careful to not get caught, I don't want to rock the boat with that. Even though, I refuse to give her up. Hmm...

Yoongi plops on the couch next to me, "So what are you thinking about?"

I look around to see if there is any signs of Kaia around.

He laughs, "She's with JK and Tae."

"Of course." I grumble.

"Don't be jealous. She only loves you like that. She sees them like brothers. So, what's on your mind?"

"I still haven't figured out a way to propose to Kaia. Her dad said I should do it while we are on tour at Hong Kong or Bangkok."

"That would be cool but it wouldn't be able to be anywhere to public so that takes any tourist type spot."

"Yeah..."

Hobi joins us on the couch, "What's up with you two?"

"Just trying to think of how he can propose."

I clamp a hand over his mouth, "Do you have to be so loud? I know she's with JK and Tae but still."

Hobi laughs, "She can't hear from Tae's and my room."

"Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, a public place is out of the question. When did you want to do it?"

"I had thought about doing it while we were finishing up the tour."

"Hmm, you could but it would end up being at the hotel or something."

"Yeah, I don't really want that."

"When do you want to do it?"

"Whenever."

"Hmm..." Hobi ponders for a bit.

We stay quiet as the three of us think.

"Jimin, what do you think about doing at the dance studio at the company?"

"Why? That's not very romantic."

"The room itself isn't but what if we break off into pairs and have to come up with a dance routine to share with ARMY make it like a Run BTS challenge or something. The two of you get paired up with a romantic song...."

"And I can propose at the end of it. That's perfect."

"But you might want to make sure the proposal part doesn't make it onto the recording."

"Just do the routine twice once it's recorded for ARMY and the second time its record for the proposal."

Namjoon walks past us dressed for the gym, "Hey Namjoon can I talk to you about something we need to run past the managers?"