Chapter 12

Kaia's POV:

Kaia's POV:

It's the end of October and we are in Paris. Our last stop for our Europe part of the leg. I'm walking from the car to the hotel after getting back from practice at the venue. When I over hear some girls talking.

"I don't know why you dislike TK being a part of BTS. She's really talented."

This makes me stop. I hide behind a pillar and listen to their conversation.

"No, she's not. Even her own dad doesn't think so."

"You don't know the dynamics of her family. Would your dad come a support you?"

"He would."

"Weather you sucked or not?"

"Yeah, I'm his kid."

"Then maybe there is more going on than you know."

"Whatever. She is just dragging our boys down."

"I think we can agree to disagree."

Them talking about my dad just makes me break mentally. I really feel like it is the last straw. I hurry up to my room and I know that Hobi will be up her soon. I don't want to talk to anyone about why I'm so upset. So, I grab my clothes and hop in the shower.

As the water flows over my face, I feel the tears starting to fall down my face. My sobs start racking through me and I decide to sit on the shower floor. Resting my forehead on my knees. I sob my heart out.

I just feel so broken. There's a knock on the door.

"ia are you alright?" Hobi asks.

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a bit." I manage to croak out.

After a while I hear the door open, "ia?" Jimin calls out.

I don't answer. The next thing I know I'm being pulled into his chest. I grip his shirt and sob. He doesn't say anything. Just holds me and lets me cry. Rubbing small circles on my back and dropping a light kiss on my head every so often.

I have stopped crying and pull away from him.

"You're clothes are soaked."

He smiles, "And you are freezing. The water is cold. Lets get out of the shower and dried off."

I nod my head. He leans up and shuts the water off. Then he pulls me up and exit the shower. He wraps a towel around me. and then towels off my hair.

"I can dry myself."

"I know but I want to do it."

"But you are soaking wet."

"I'll live."

He helps me dry off and get dressed. There is a knock on the door.

"Jimin, is everything alright? I hear that the shower is off." Hobi calls through the door.