Chapter 9

Kaia's POV:

Kaia's POV:

It's amazing that Jimin and I were able to resist going at in the elevator on our way up to our room after dinner. He grabs my hand is practically dragging me down the hallway to our room. It has me giggling at his eagerness.

He is having issues getting the key card. "Someone is impatient."

"Let's see. I haven't fucked my girlfriend in months."

"Oh, I'm your girlfriend now?" The door finally lets him open it and he's pulling me inside.

He pushes the door closed and corners me against the wall, "Well, if you aren't my girlfriend then what are you?" His eyes flick from my eyes to lips back to my eyes.

He is chomping at the bit to kiss me. I smirk.

"Well, it's not like you asked me."

"I thought it was implied when we said that we loved each other."

"With that logic I would have a lot of boyfriends and girlfriends."

This entices a growl from him. He puts his hands on the wall by either side of my head.

"I don't share."

"Then ask me." I challenge him.

"Kaia will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hmm, I'm going to have to think about it."

He chuckles, "What would help persuade you?"

"I'm sure you could come up with something to persuade me to say yes." I lick my lips which draws his attention to them.

He captures my lips with his, gripping under my thighs he lifts me up. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and my arms wrap around his neck. He trails kisses across my jaw and down my neck. Lightly dragging his teeth as he goes. A moan falls from my lips, I feel him smirk against my skin.

"Just remember ia. You wanted me to persuade you."

He tosses me on the bed. I start scooting up the bed, but he grabs my ankle and pulls me back down to him.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I was making room for you on the bed."

He smirks, "Not yet."

He drops my leg and then lays on top of me. Capturing my lips with his again. I can feel his hard length press against my thigh. Supporting his weight on one arm, he drops kisses down my neck. His other hand lightly ghosts over my exposed stomach due to my shirt riding up.

His touch giving me goosebumps and send shivers through my body. Once at the waist band of my pants he slides his fingers just under neath back and forth. He's so close to where I want him that I arch my back. Hoping he will move further down.