Chapter 13

Kaia's POV:

Kaia's POV:

I wake up and rub my temples. I have a banging headache. I just started to feel run down. Jimin was right spending time with my dad and mending our relationship has helped me mentally. I sit up in bed and instantly regret sitting up. I lay back down with a groan.

"Kaia what's wrong?" My dad calls out from the bathroom.

He and I have been sharing a hotel room so we could spend more time together.

"It's just a headache. I'll be fine."

He walks out of the bathroom and looks at me with concern.

"Don't look at me like that I'm fine."

"You don't look fine." He walks over and puts his wrist on my forehead, "Kaia you are burning up. Get that ass in bed. You are going back to sleep."

"I can't dad I have to get ready for rehearsals."

"You aren't going."

"Dad I have too."

"No."

"But please dad. I can't not do this...."

His face softens, "I will go get you some medicine, but I want you to sleep until I get back. I will let you go if you feel better after taking some medicine. Deal?"

"Deal." I lay in bed and snuggle under the covers.

He places a kiss on my temple, "Stay in bed Kaia."

"I will dad."

I must have fallen back asleep easily. The next thing I know my dad is gently waking me up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like a brick wall is laying on my face."

He chuckles, "I got something to help with that."

I sit up and he hands me the medicine and some water.

"Thanks dad."

"Of course. Do you feel like eating?"

"Not really."

He looks at his watch, "Well we have some time before you all leave to go rehearse before the show tonight."

My phone vibrates, I lean over and grab it. It's Jimin.

Sexy Mochi: Hey, are you coming down for breakfast.

Me: No, I'm going to have breakfast with my dad. Sorry.

Sexy Mochi: No, don't ever be sorry about spending time with your dad. I'm just glad things are going good with him.

Me: Thank you again.

Sexy Mochi: I just knew it would be helpful. I have seen how much your strained relationship was hurting you. I saw it for over a year ia.