Chapter 11

Kaia's POV:

Kaia's POV:

I storm into Yoongi's and my room, grabbing clothes to change into and head for the shower. I ignore Yoongi's questioning look as I do this.

I sigh as I let the hot water run over my skin. Feeling like I can relax. I don't think I can go home and visit even if he isn't there. I know the ranch hands would love to see me and I would love to see them. But I can't risk running into my dad.

He ruins my mental health so much sometimes. I am trying so hard to get back in a good head space and with all of this drama from fans and stuff I just don't think I could mentally take a run in with my dad.

When I'm out of the shower, my phone rings. I don't recognize the number and let it go to voicemail. I change and then walk out of the bathroom while towel drying my hair.

"You're in a mood." Yoongi says.

"Sorry. Just Jimin..."

"What did he do now?"

I chuckle, "He was trying to be nice, but I just don't want to deal with it."

"What did he say?"

I'm about to answer when my phone rings again. Again, it's a number I don't recognize.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know." I decline the call and crawl into my bed.

"How's your face?"

"It's bruised. Hopefully it doesn't get too swollen."

"You ready for bed?"

"Yes."

He chuckles at my enthusiasm. He turns the lights off and we settle into our beds. I snuggle the puppy plushie Jimin got me and force myself to sleep.

I wake up to my phone vibrating repeatedly. I grab it and answer.

"Hello?"

"About time you answered me."

"What the hell do you want?"

"I wanted to talk to you about your schedule when you get to Canada."

"I'm busy."

"Come on Kaia. You are telling me you don't have any time for your father."

"Of course, I have time for Moonie."

"Moonie isn't your father."

"You haven't been my father in years. You don't get to act like one now. I'm sure you only want to see me because you want to try to convince me to come back home." I sit up in bed.

"I just want to see my daughter."

"You lost the right to call me a daughter a long time ago." I growl.

The light flicks on and my eyes meet Yoongi's. He eyes me and shake my head. He gets up out of his bed and sits on mine with me.

"Let me apologize."