Chapter 5

KINNG Blog:

KINNG Blog:

What an emotional week it was on Veterans vs. Rookies. It was hard for all the idols after the passing of Mingsu. But the idol that was hurting the most was TK.

TK and Mingsu have been best friends for years now. A lot of K-pop fans have shipped them together since they are attached at the hip.

It was great to see TK come out strong for her performances. She ended up on top of the leader board, but someone how ended up almost eliminated.

This tells us that either people didn't vote, or she has more haters out there. Either way, this showed us that just because your favorite scored well with the judges that if you don't have the votes you will be sent home.

Below are clips of the show this week. Along with some funny pictures from the week too.

This week is coming up is about to be crazy. We can't wait to see what they have planned for us.

Just remember to vote this week. Down to the final three.

Kaia's POV:

After I shower and put some sweats and a baggy shirt on I plop on the couch in between Jijum and Jai.

"It's too quiet in here." Jai mumbles.

"It's eerie how quiet it is." I reply.

"Let's watch a movie. I'll pop some popcorn." Jijum says as he hops off the couch disappearing into the kitchen.

My phone vibrates and I look at it. Jai looks over my shoulder and I shove him with my elbow.

"Is lover boy texting you?"

I roll my eyes and open the message app. It's from JK.

"Nope it's from JK."

"What's he have to say?"

JK: Kaia. You three should come over to celebrate being in the finals.

Me: No, I think we are just going to chill and watch a movie.

JK: Boring.

Me: It's been along week.

JK: I know but just come over. It'll be fun.

Me: No.

JK: Fine. Party pooper.

"He wanted us to come over to their dorm to celebrate. I told him we were just going to chill and watch a movie."

"Yeah, relaxing does sound good."

Jijum walks back into the living room carrying three bags of popcorn. We each take a bag and settle into our spots and decide on a movie.