Chapter 3

KINNG Blog:

KINNG Blog:

Wow! The first week of Veterans vs. Rookies amazing. Full of very entertaining performances and a fun Guess That Song challenge. We have included clips of the live performances and the highlights of the Guess That Song challenge.

We did however see TK's old ankle injury come back to bite her a bit this week. There was video footage of her limping and being carried around set. We hope for a speedy recovery for TK.

There is no surprise after this week who the top performers were this week. Jai and TK are raining at 1 and 2 with Mirae at a close 3rd. The first week left the rookies on the short end of the stick. They have 4 remaining for this week while the veterans are sitting at 6.

What songs will we be seeing this week? Who will be the shinning stars? Who will be on top? And who will be the ones sent home? This week three will be going home.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite after the first solos are completed. Voting counts for half of the total score for the week.

Kaia's POV:

The next morning I'm sitting on the couch next to Mirae eating a breakfast sandwich that Jai made while watching this week's broadcast. I cringe as the part I messed up on comes up. I pause and rewind and press play watching how I messed up.

"Stop stressing about it. Its already done with Kaia." Jai calls out from the kitchen.

"I told you it's going to bother me whenever I see it."

I'm about to rewind and watching again when the remote is snatched out of my hands, I look up and Jai is standing behind the couch and then changes the channel.

Instead of handing be back the remote he hands it to Seungki, "Don't give it back to her." Then goes back to the kitchen.

I snarkily take another bite of my sandwich.

"Oh, don't pout. You it's not like you are going to make the same mistake." Mirae nudges my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and focus on the TV. Fifteen minutes later Jai places another round of sandwiches on the coffee table. I take another one and just as I'm about to take a bite. I see a flash of black run behind Seungki's chair.

"Mail time! Mail time! Mail time!"

"What are you yelling about, Bing?" Jai shouts.

"They said we would be getting information about the new group song today via 'mail'. Did you guys not pay attention?"

"Well, last night was kind of crazy." Da Sung mumbles.

"So, what does this mail say?" I ask.

"It says we are free to use the dance studio whenever this week. The group song for this week is 'Blood Sweat & Tears'."