18

Chapter #18

" hmm... The air is very fresh today " Aerum stretches her arm in the air, her braid laying on the left shoulder, a few strands of hair falling loosely on her face.

She was wearing baggy blue pants that folded from the end, probably bigger than her size, with a matching baby blue hoodie over a black turtleneck, also a tiny star earring dangled in her ear.

She was in a good mood today, after all, it was her first day in her last year at the University of Art and Design.

" Oh God, I didn't apply Sunscreen, the sun is so bright today " Miri whined, holding onto aerum's arm, and with a free hand, Miri blocked the sunlight. Aerum glances at her, pulling out her sunscreen from her bag and handing it to Miri.

" Here, use mine " she smiled. " Aww, thanks babe " She unarmed her from aerum, snatching the sunscreen and quickly applying it on her face.

" I know, I'm amazing, You don't need to say it " aerum shrugged, walking to the entrance of the large building. " I did not say anything like that btch " Miri scrunched her nose, sticking out her tongue at aerum, teasing her.

" You love me " Aerum rolls her eyes, as Miri keeps up with her long strides, interlocking her arm with her bestie. " I love you, but you're a btch " Both giggle, earning the attention of some student passersby.

" Wow, I just discovered I have superpowers! I can be invisible ...oh no wait, I'm just being ignored by my sis and girlfriend! " Mark comes in between the girls, trying to separate them but they didn't move which made Mark pout.

" Duh, what a good day to start with" Mark sassed, rolling his eyes, walking ahead of them. Aerum and Miri let out a loud chuckle of amusement.

Miri gave aerum a look which she returned with a nod, as they both jumped and flung their arm around Mark's neck, startling him.

" Oh come on, you big baby, drop the act" aerum teased. Miri nodded. " That's right! Stop sulking " Miri exclaimed.

Offended, Mark pouts again as they both laugh. " What's your first class guys ?" Miri asked as they entered the building. " Art, of course".

Aerum got her schedule yesterday sent by the university administration. " Same " Mark cooed. " Duh, I've English " Miri groaned as she wanted to stay with her boyfriend a little more time. " Let's bunk today " Mark suggested, seeing his girlfriend become sad.

" Yeah, on the first day, sure No " Miri glared, as Mark intertwined his finger with Miri, smiling at her, so in love, it literally could be seen which made aerum gag. " You guys are gross "

" it's because you have no boyfriend " Miri shrugged. " I don't want any, I'm happy being Single " She argued. " Until you find one " Miri chuckled at how Aerum made a disgusted face. "Never gonna happen " she deadpanned said, stepping away from them.

" where are you going, we still have time "question was thrown by Mark, a brow furrowed in confusion. " To see my assigned class and stop being a third Wheeler " She grins, holding onto her laughter at the red face of Miri.

" yeah !! It's not like we are gonna do anything " Miri asked in disbelief and gasped. " I did not mention that " Aerum winked, "Bye bye bitches". walking away from them leaving them flabbergasted.
_______________________________________

🤦🏻‍♀️

You guys must be thinking what is MARK doing in the uni, HE IS NOT OLD. He just wants more education. That's it. 😌