7.

"....Renjun?"

Her hair stood on end, a shiver raced down her spine and a lump came to her throat. It was him...

Nobody tells her just how loud the sound of silence is. At that moment, she felt like she could hear everything and nothing at the same time.

Life is full of surprises, but she certainly wasn't expecting this one. Her heart beats so fast and rapidly that it might come out of her rib cage.

How she thought she would make his life miserable and make him suffer like the way he made all of them. How she would have made him beg for mercy like the other day she was begging him to stop charging on jinwoo in the ring.

But now she can't even move, can't think of anything. The words stuck in her throat as she listened to heavy silence. Renjun did not turn or make any move. His hand was still at the reception, under his hand was a khaki envelope that contained money he won from a fight two days ago.

A moment passes when renjun heaves a sigh under his mask, slightly turning his neck, looking over his shoulder only her shoe was visible to his sight.

He scoffed, cursing under his breath. It was a play of the moment when renjun slid the money further to the receptionist, glaring at him and pulling his cap further down more to avoid revealing his face.

He spun on his heel to leave as she quickly reacted and got a grip on his black jacket. "I know it's you, Renjun"  she commanded her nails digging deep into the jacket material.

His head turns painfully slowly, in his arm where she has a tight grip. " I haven't got time for this " Renjun harshly jerked aerum's hands but she didn't move he turned to her giving her an annoyed eye.

" LET.GO." he breathes brushing against her skin as he demanded in a hoarse voice as if he was in pain. " No, I'll not. " aerum's eyes latched onto the figure, and an almost animalistic snarl came from renjun's lips, eyes slotted in bitterness and jaw clenched.

" I said Fucking, let go !!" he growls, unfazed her hands disarmed from his, making her stumble. " No ... Not until the police arrive and take you for what you have done "

A dark humorless chuckle came out of renjun's lips under his mask, he clasped his hand on her arm, and scoffed. " who will call the police, not me of course " he snapped, his eyes burning with anger.

" I will call the police and will make sure you got a deserved punishment " she yelped, pushing him away. Renjun grimaces under his mask. " Sure, go ahead " he challenged.

Staying Away, Renjun watched boredom.

Feeling uncomfortable, she looked for her phone when she found out her phone was in the room and she started to panic. She can't just leave this opportunity.

Aerum let out an audible small cry, terrified out of her mind as she felt her hands shaking. Her eyes landed on the phone at the reception counter. She charges towards it, hurriedly receiving the phone as she dials 911.

" Hello, this is 911 what is the emergency ?"
" Hello, the gu- "

A shade of color runs over her face when she watches him walk away unfazed. She subconsciously put the receiver back, anxious.

" Where are you going !! RENJUN! "  she shouted, watching him take a turn and walk down the stairs, a hand dug into his pants. "Renjun !!"

Aerum ran, the hospital floor was slipping under her feet, she turned to the stairs, seeing no sign of him. She began to run down the stairs, missing some.