8.

✎✐✎✐ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ✎✐✎✐

✎✐✎✐ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ✎✐✎✐

" Let me know if you feel any sort of pain or discomfort, okay? " Jinwoo nodded, He didn't move as he lay on his back on the hospital bed, and Dr.Suh placed a hand on jinwoo's abdomen, pressing lightly and then noticing his expression and proceeding with pressure on his chest, stomach, and lower body.

"Agh.." He whizzed, as Dr noted, and continued. Aerum was standing with Mark at the side, Both had serious yet worried looks on their face.

Mark places a hand on aerum's shoulder, and she looks up at the older, giving her a sad smile, telling her everything will be fine which she nodded.

It's been four days since this incident with Renjun, she didn't hear anything about him. She was more focused on Jinwoo than anyone.

This morning, Jinwoo suddenly suffered from Severe vomiting and pain in his body. All the stamina he got from the last few days was drained in front of her as he pucked constantly.

" Mr. Lee, ms lee, Don't worry. It's because of the heavy medication side effect. " the dimples showed as the male smiled. " Give him these medicines, and I subtract some of the medicine and add a few. Give him some chicken feet soup and fruits " Johnny playfully ruffles Jinwoo's hair making sure he doesn't hurt his injury.

"And our boy will be on his feet once again " Patting his shoulder for the last time, the tall male smiled. The nurse standing beside him quickly writes on the clipboard, as he turns to her and instructs her.

" Give him the injection of ondansetron in his veins, and when he wakes up give him painkiller if there is any sort of pain" the nurse quickly writes it down.

" If anything happens call me immediately,"  he said, attractively he adjusted the glasses on the bridge of his nose and wore his stethoscope around his neck.

Johnny asked for his leave while Mark went behind him, and Jinwoo and aerum were left alone. Jinwoo weakly smiles at her. It breaks her heart the way his bad health shows on his face, his clear skin now has acne, Bags under his big doe eyes, and His lips were so dry that even applying balm on his lips doesn't help.

Sometimes he was in so much pain that he barely talked or moved, just laying down all day, staring at the ceiling. 

Aerum didn't smile back, even if she wanted to, she couldn't. She wanted to run away hide in the dark room and cry her eyes out until she knocks out. But does it solve everything? Does it Fix Jinwoo? Does it remove all the guilt that is building inside her every day?

She did not know.

"Noona..." His chapped lips maintained a shrieking silence, it was like a whisper. "Hmm..." she looked down, hiding her tears that threatened to fall. " can you close the window ..." another whispered and she walked toward the window, shutting them, closing the curtain before standing in front of the table, pretending to cut fruits.

"Aerum noona ..."  He asked, raising himself with his none plastered arm which resulted in sudden dizziness as he hissed. " Jinwoo, no, Lay down " She pushed him back on the pillow, and just when she turned, he grasped her hand.

She innocently glanced at the younger eyes that once lived full of youth, but now had tears in them. Aerum startled putting the knife carefully back on the table and grabbing his hand with her both tiny hands. 

" oh my, what happened? Is that hurt? Should I call-"
"- I'm sorry noona,..."
"I chose the wrong path. I cause pain not just to me but to you, hyung, mom everyone around me, please forgive me. I did deserve it but not you -"

" No, you don't deserve any bad thing. And it's not your fault. Don't say that. We are not in pain because of you, never. we all know you're the strongest among us, and you will find the best way to get out of this situation, don't blame yourself.". Jinwoo cried, shaking his head in disagreement.

"I'm overwhelmed with guilt; I shouldn't have heeded their words or spent time with them. They led me astray, causing me harm, and I unwittingly became the source of more pain," he sobs, tears staining his pillow.

Aerum wags her head from side to side. Although she wanted to inquire about this topic more, he wasn't in the condition to take the stress. And that was the last thing she wanted.

"Take it slow, Jinwoo. Don't stress yourself. We'll discuss it once you recover," Jinwoo weakly shakes his head. "No, noona..." he coughs, breathing heavily. Aerum offers a water bottle with a straw.

"I didn't even know if I would survive," he murmured. She freezes as she hands him the water. "What?" her words are barely audible, eyes welling up with angry tears.

"We don't know, noona. Given my condition, I don't think if -"

"How could you say that? Nothing will happen to you! Doctors are working hard, and so are you. You'll get better! You have a whole life ahead to enjoy, study, and achieve big things. What about becoming a singer? You won't let that slip away, right? So don't entertain thoughts of dying!" she snaps in English, startling him with her sudden outburst.

Jinwoo looked surprised for a moment and then his lips clamped together firmly. The same heavy, brooding silence descended on them. " oh...". Aerum breathed heavily while Jinwoo looked away, feeling embarrassed and regretful. " I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that," he confessed.

" You better be !" she glared. Wrapping her arms around her chest with an angry pout. A ghostly smile form on his face as extends his arm and pokes her arm.

Another poke.
And another.

"Noona ~" he cooed. " I'm sorry ...look at me" he grabbed her arm and gently shake. From the corner of her eyes, she peeks at him who was grinning.

" Okay stop, I forgive you. But if you say this one more time I'll personally kill you " she threatened.
"Sure, noona" with a big smile, he said.

"Alright, Now tell me what happened that day, Don't you dare lie".

The atmosphere changes as they become serious when Jinwoo started.
___________________________

I searched and they said you can give ondansetron to a patient who has an accident, so here it is

I searched and they said you can give ondansetron to a patient who has an accident, so here it is. I'm not sure tho.
Enjoy  :)