5.

Idk what I'm even writing 🥲
Anyway, enjoy <3
_______________________________________

" Care to explain, Renjun? What is happening? " Taeyong slams his hand on the table in front of him sitting was Renjun while Mark was leaning against the door frame, arms crossed as he was waiting for the younger to explain.

Renjun remained silent, eyes glaring at the floor, digging holes in it. Eyes were red from rage and fury.

Why didn't he just kill him right there? it would be better that way at least he would be in his room, laying on his bed.

He couldn't even move his arm much. His body was screaming in pain. Although it has been two days since the fight in that old building with jinwoo. Well, not just with jinwoo.

He was sure there must be countless bruises and cuts because the inflammation on every part of his body was saying enough. it did not end there when he realized he hurt his right-hand wrist and needed quick treatment because the pain was killing him.

A simple gauze cannot be much help when it's not professionally done.

The pain annoys him to the edge that he shouts at the chenle's dog for barking. It was ridiculous for him to yell at the poor animal while the members laughed at it.

" Renjun ,Don't make me repeat it ." Taeyong let out a howl of anguish, he was so pissed off at the younger behavior.

First, he got himself involved in fights that taeyong has forbidden, second, he broke the rules of the gang - going alone, third he beat the shit out of Mark's brother- A gang member's family, forth he was gone for two days for goodness knows where and last he is not cooperating with the leader.

The loud yells make renjun lazily look up at the leader who was not in the mood to take any of his bullsh*t. " Nothing " his ice-cold tune without the warmth of feeling or manner, completely unemotional.

With a howl of rage, the older grabbed the neck of a Renjun. " Don't fucking test my patience, Renjun." He snapped, and gritted his teeth, pulling renjun out of the chair.

Renjun hissed, as his body ached from the pain. " Didn't your right-hand man tell you the truth"? With a mocking glance, Renjun warded off his eyes from the leader to Mark,  a smug look as he shrugged.

" Isn't he on your most favorite list, after all, he is miri's boyfri- " Taeyong pulls him closer by the collar and he lands a hard punch on his face which causes a cut on his lower lip." we have already talked about this matter, don't make a fuss of it." the older clench his fist, controlling himself to cause harm which he regrets later. His breath rasped in his heaving chest.

Renjun fell to the ground with a groan. He chewed his lower lip in pure irritation as he tasted the metallic taste of blood.

He lowered his head into his hand, touching his lip as if his curiosity was answered when he peeked at the blood behind his long hair that blocked his sight.

He bitterly scoffs. "Don't waste your precious energy on things that execute absolutely nothing," he said. Dusting his pants as he stands up from the floor.

" Oh shut up, Just answer what is being asked of you " pointing his finger to the younger. " You keep creating boundaries between you and us. This is not how a gang works, Renjun. Just forget the pas-"  taeil was interrupted by a growl.

"forget it? Forget what he has done? Forget what my captain did to me? The person I trust the most? " Renjun eyes turn red with the flame as the past flash behind his eyes. Mark looked away knowing Renjun was referring to him.

Rolling his eyes, he kept a strong gaze with taeyong.
"Fine, I fucking went for the mission that you have assigned me. The human trafficking one "  he confessed. Frustrated.

The room went silent, a pin-drop silence only the sound of Renjun's heavy breathing was engulfing the cold room to stop feeling dead.

" and the rest he must have told you, you don't need me for this " Renjun exclaimed with a venom-filled tongue. He pushed back his hair, feeling suffocated in the room his breath quickened, and exhaled sharply.

His fist clenches when he turns and makes eye contact with Mark as he gritted his teeth and his eyes break from him to look over from shoulder.

" and tell them I didn't know that boy was their brother," he told taeyong. The feeling of his lungs being overfilled; unable to intake breaths sufficient enough to supply him air.

Heart churning, gripping with the deathly hands, nails scraping and piercing holes in it.

" and I did not do it to get revenge "  He left with his hand on the side of his body, not forgetting to bump his shoulder with Mark, who stood in the way of the exit.

"Don't you dare just walk away right now !" with speed Mark turned around and placed his hand on the younger one shoulder, halting his steps quickly.

" What is your problem? Just fucking let go" Renjun battles to break himself free and faces Mark. "This wouldn't even be a problem if you wouldn't make one out of it." Mark exhale.

"I can't believe you sometimes! How could you manage to have two faces? " The agony he felt, his whole body feeling as though the weight of the world landed on it.

" Renjun, listen bro. We can sort out things, I can explain, let me explain  -"  Mark tries to get a hold of renjun's arm when he nonchalantly pulls back, creating a big distance between them.

"You lied to me! You lied to me over and over and over again! And all I can do I fucking close my eyes and trust you! " Renjun snapped. Poking a finger on his chest. Mark shook his head in no, feeling a sting of pain in his chest.

" No Renjun...please just once listen to me "Renjun scoffed.

"You're the last person, I would have thought could betray me." his eyes filled with tears, as he refused to let them slide down. Without listening to any plea from the older Renjun left without looking back.

____________________________

It's 4:00 am and I'm listening to " best friend ever " and posting!Ignore any mistakes

Ignore any mistakes.
Happy reading <333