Chapter 25

We even played in the water. Like splashed the water into each other. A lot of laughing and almost water full mouths happened but nothing serious. The weather was nice, even though fairly cloudy, the sun would come out from time to time. The sun rays would hit the water making it look like it is sparkling.

I love how we already started our summer holidays with prom being the last event and time to be in school before not returning there for some time. The upcoming school year will be hard, at the end of it we will have the exams. I am excited for them but also nervous. I don't think I will fail any, but I am afraid that I won't do that good. Why am I thinking about this? I should be relaxing.

I was finally back to reality. We swam for a bit longer before deciding to end the activity. All of us walked back to the cabin to change into clothes. Then Carla asked if anyone wanted to eat and all of us agreed to make a snack for ourselves. We take care of each other. So our parents wouldn't worry and so we would be able to come here other times. Ever since we were able to get here and stay by ourselves we always tried to be good teens.

We made sandwiches. Because we were out of ideas and it was simple enough to make. It tasted good. The specific recipe of this is all Zoe's. She knows the best products and how to assemble the perfect sandwich. We all together really do make a great team I suppose. Afterwards Luke suggested for all of us to watch a movie to which we agreed. We all gathered in the living room. It was an actually new release movie. Not going to lie it was pretty good, although I will say it might have been a bit too long, some scenes could have been cut shorter. But who am I to tells someone how to make movies?

"Is there a way for us to have a campfire pit here?" I asked.

"Yeah. there is a pit specifically on the other side of the cabin, you have to walk a bit of the backyard to reach it. Why?" Luke answered.

"Maybe in the evening we could sit there and roast marshmallows for s'mores."

"That sounds like a good idea. But we don't have things for the s'mores."

"We could drive up to the nearest shop." Hunter spoke.

"We can. Besides we need toilet paper."

The boys took Luke's car and drove to the shop. The three of us were left alone.

"Should we do a prank on them?" Zoe asked.

"We can." Carla said.

It took us ten minutes of brain storming but nothing really sticked out for us. We were about to give up when I remembered what me and my sister used to do when our prints would go to the shop.

"What if we hide in different parts of the cabin and once one of them are about to see our actions we could jump scare them by yelling or something like that. Me and Susan used to do that to our parents when they would get back home."

"Sounds good to me."

"I agree."

We started to find good spots to hide at. I hid in the closet of me and Carla's room. Zoe hid somewhere in the living room and Carla found a spot in the kitchen I believe. Thankfully I had my hopes so I want bored to wait for the guys to return. It took them like fifteen minutes after we hid. I heard the first scare happening, I think it wa sin the living room. But then I heard some footsteps coming closer to the room I was in. I slightly opened the door and saw Hunter walk in. I jumped out. He turned around with a grin on his face.

"You really think you can easily scare me, princess?"

Hunter walked closer to me and my back was resting on the wall, he had me pinned! His left arm extended making him lean on the wall and his hand being near my head. We looked at each other's eyes, not breaking contact. Did the room get hotter? I am getting warmer in here. How did I get in this situation? I slightly smiled and looked at his lips just for a split second and that was all he needed before leaning in to kiss me. We made out for sometime before our time was cut by someone knocking on the door.