Chapter 4

Today I am on my last class of the day, English and afterwards I will have to wait for Hunter and we both would drive up to my house to work on the project, today we are just going to start the notes and the project steps. Not going to lie I am dreading to do this but I don't have any other options. The bell rang and I got my coat and walked out of the school and waited for a few minutes and finally Hunter showed up.

"Hi, princess."

"Hey... stop calling me that for once."

"Nah. I think it suits you really well."

We waited another few minutes and the driver came. We got in the backseats and drove home.

"You don't drive a car?"

"I do. Just my parents want me to be saver per say and if I want you I can drive my own car."

"Ok."

No traffic this time and we made it to my home. I walked us inside. He looked around.

"What?" I spoke.

"Its a wonderful home."

"Thanks."

We removed our coats and shoes, I guided him to my room.

"What now?" He had a smile playing on his lips.

"I thought your room will have more pink in it."

"Do I really look like someone who loves pink that much?" He shrugged.

"I mean maybe you don't. I guess I am disappointed in my imagination then, princess."

"We must work."

"Ok, ok, right."

I took out our chemistry book and my notebook. Found a piece of white paper where we were to write down the notes at. I directed the work in asking him mostly questions to what he thought should go on the paper. Somehow we agreed on many things without needing to argue. The paper filled up with our fist notes on the project. Of cruse we cannot write about the reaction that are going to happen without doing them and seeing them for real. So we wrote about the project, the steps and things needed for it. That's all we did. Afterwards I decided to see what we could eat. Both of us cooked some pasta and added some toppings, nothing special. I learned that he wasn't a bad cook.

"You cook?"

"Sometimes."

"Didn't you you can and that good."

"You don't know a lot about me, princess."

Well yes I didn't know a lot about him, just like he didn't know about me. While cooking my eyes started to feel weird. I had to do it. So after eating I rushed to the bathroom to remove my contact lenses. I wish I didn't have to do that in front of him and now I must wear the glasses. Ever since I gotten my first glasses it was like a few years back or so, I also started to wear contacts because I was ashamed of my bad eyesight, it sent terrible but uncomfortable for everyday life. I slowly came out of the bathroom and walked down to the kitchen.

"Hey. Did something happen?" He asked, I said nothing and finally I emerged to his eyesight. He looked at me for a few seconds, making me feel uncomfortable. I was already looking down, trying not to look at him.

"Never would have guessed you wear glasses, so I guess you just wear contact lenses I believe that is what they are called."

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"So you don't think it is bad?" I questioned.

"Why would I?"