Chapter 15

The next day couldn't have come quicker. I still need to get through school though. Thankfully it is the day I have one less class. But PE happens to be the last two I have. The teacher wanted us to run like eight laps around the room. I mean I am not out of shape but it still wasn't fun, I am not that big of a fan of cardio more or less of running. The we had to do some series of exercises, so we would be graded for that. I surely got a good grade.

Once I was home I got more information from Zoe about the party. Made myself some lunch, quickly did the homework and began to glam up a bit for the party. After I was done I chilled on my bed and waited for the time to fly by, so I could get there. I was supposed to be picked up by Carla. She is the definitely sober one for tonight. My phone buzzed with the notification of her being here already. I got out of the house and got inside the passenger's seat.

Parked the car and we all walked into the house. It was a pretty crowded party for a Wednesday evening. I strolled to the kitchen to find my first drink of the night. It wasn't that tasty, even slightly burned my throat a bit. I don't even know what I drank honestly. Mom is going to kill me. I danced, I played beer pong. I wasn't even that bad, managed to get more drunk. I forgot about things. It was wonderful in a way. At that point I couldn't remember why I was desperate to drink in the first place since I normally don't do that. The alcohol running in my system made it easy to mush out any thoughts. I was having fun that is all.

I abandoned my friends by now. No clue where they are but I am not even looking for them. At some point I want to get to the bathroom which I made it. Thankfully no vomiting was occurring yet. Then I found an empty room. Opened the window and breathed in the cold air. It felt nice and I was feeling a bit better. I don't know how many drinks I had. Maybe three... four? Five? Can't remember much. I sat down on the floor and scrolled my phone. I stumbled upon Hunter's account or so I think. Tears started to go down my face, ruin my makeup. Then I started to sob fully.

I attempted to text Carla to find me. She did.

"What happened?"

"I m-miss him..."

"Hunter?" I cried harder.

"You are drunk?" I nodded. I was holding onto her and she was hugging me back. I don't even know what she was saying. It was hard to focus. She had asked me to unlock my phone, I did what she told me to do, I don't know what she was doing with it. Sometime had passed, I still wasn't that calm. Carla removed her arms from me and started to get up.

"No, no, no. Where are you g-going?"

She left the room. The room seemed to make me feel uncomfortable in its calm state. The door opened up and a tall figure appeared.

"Hunter?"

"Hello, princess. I heard you were not ok." Carla texted Hunter through my phone, there was no other way. He got down and hugged me. It felt so much better to be in his hold again. Hunter rubbed circles on my back to help me calm down. Eventually I did stop crying and just overall sobbing. I will have to thank Carla for this.

"I'm sorry." I spoke up.

"Why are you sorry?"

"About me overreacting and us having to take a break because I didn't allow you to explain. I know the truth, I messaged the girl."

"Its ok. Everyone makes mistakes and thinks of things that aren't true. I am glad that we could go passed that. If you still would like us to be together, because I would very much still want us."

"I do want us."

He looked at me and then at my lips, we leaned into a kiss. I missed the kisses. It turned into a make out session. In the middle of that I remembered I am drunk.