🍃 Expecting

Next day after cave incident..

Once they reached the oasis village, Mila remained constantly by Ji Min's side, clinging to him and yearning for his attention. Despite Ji Min's focus being on Yoongi, who was slightly unsettled, he kept Mila close, knowing her desire to be with the father of her child. Bear confirmed her magical pregnancy.

Though healthy and active ,at times Mila felt exhausted and fatigued, retreating to her chamber to rest while silently calling out to Ji Min. He tenderly covered her with bedsheets before quietly slipping out to meet Yoongi after she dozzed off knowing  the little attention he is paying for the love of his life ,who is the only person could tame him..

"Hyung??!" Ji Min called out to Yoongi, his voice tinged with guilt.

"Please, Min, you don't need to explain anything that happened between you and Mila. I've grown quite used to the attention you receive from Markov, Mila, Jeon... You never been just mine..." Yoongi replied wearily.

"Jeon is like my brother, I swear. That night, it was a test, and no one ypu mentioned is more important than you..." Ji Min explained.

"Whatever... I know you love me. Markov and Mila are part of your duty. But with Mila... it's different, tell me Minie.... did you made love with her? Because that morning, I couldn't see any disgust in your eyes. I felt your care for her..." Yoongi queried worried..

"I won't lie, Hyung. Mila is different from Markov. But it's not love. She's the mother of my child. Of course, I care for her. But the love I have for you..." Ji Min confessed, only to be interrupted by Yoongi's kiss.

"I don't care about anyone else anymore. You are mine!" Yoongi declared, unable to stall his feeling anymore, he jumped in to kiss Ji min...kissing him again and guiding him back into their chamber.

Yoongi claimed Ji Min for a whole day and following night, pouring out all his love to his Queen. Ji Min didn't resist. He accepted whatever Yoongi gave him...Usually, Ji Min would take certain herbs before and after he mate with Yoongi or Markov, but this time, he purposely avoided them.
.
.
.
.
.

A month later...

Yoongi brought an important message to the King of Flav Island, overwhelming the entire realm, the message  be both queen and Mila are pregnant with King's child. The news of Ji Min being two months pregnant overshadowed the fact that Mila became pregnant after just one questionable night with king, fortunately.

Initially, Taehyung was confused upon hearing the message. He vividly remembered Ji Min saying he wouldn't bear a child with Markov, and he was expecting news of Mila's pregnancy from the latest messages he received through Hairy. However, Taehyung understood it wasn't Markov's child.

Taehyung became scared upon hearing the news, knowing it was the gravest treason a queen could commit. He also secretly feared Jeon. To conceal the truth, Taehyung began distancing himself from Jeon, understanding he had to do so to save Ji Min's life. Although Taehyung knew Jeon was on Ji Min's side, he wasn't sure how Jeon would react to the situation where Ji Min was pregnant with Yoongi's child.

Markov was overjoyed upon learning the message from Oasis Village. He had no doubt, knowing Ji Min had been with him just two months prior. Unaware that Ji Min's pregnancy had been predicted mere hours earlier by Snow Bear, Markov celebrated the news wholeheartedly.

Markov rescheduled all his royal commitments to rush to Oasis Village and reunite with his wife, determined to escort Ji Min back to Paradise Land. Taehyung, quietly slipping into the royal convoy, ensured Jeon remained unaware of his departure. Despite Ji Min's insistence that he stay safe with Jeon, Taehyung felt compelled to join king for reasons that were abundantly clear to him.

As they journeyed towards Oasis Village, tension lingered in the air, thick with anticipation and uncertainty. Markov stole glances at Tae, his expression a mix of doubt and speculations. Despite the gravity of the situation, there was an unspoken anxiety yet happiness between them, a silent bond forged by their love and care for Ji min.

Upon reaching Oasis Village, they were greeted by Ji min and Mila. Markov's relief was palpable as he embraced Ji Min.. On seeing Tae Ji Min's eyes reflecting a mixture of joy and concern. Together, they discussed their plans for the future, mindful of the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

Meanwhile, Taehyung discreetly surveyed their surroundings, his instincts on high alert. He knew that their journey back to Paradise Land would not be without obstacles, and he remained vigilant, ready to protect pregnant Ji Min at all costs.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ji Min made the difficult decision to remain in Oasis with her people, blaming it on their fragile health and inability to endure the arduous journey back to Paradise Land. He insisted on keeping Mila close by her side, unwilling to risk their well-being. Taehyung and Yoongi chose to stay behind, standing by Ji Min's side in solidarity.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eight peaceful months passed in Paradise Land...

Taehyung continued to keep his distance from Jeon, using a petty argument as an excuse for his avoidance. Despite his efforts to stay away, Taehyung found himself longing for Jeon's presence. While he spent time with the pregnant Ji Min and Mila, Taehyung couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness that lingered within him in Oasis Village.
.
.
.

In Paradise Land, Vlad expressed dissatisfaction with the prolonged separation of Jeon and Taehyung, ordering Taehyung to return for official reasons that Ji Min couldn't contest. Vlad also held Taehyung accountable for the distress experienced by their military general, Jeon, demanding his presence back in Paradise Land.

"Did you order Taehyung back to Paradise Palace? What's the purpose? He is serving our Queen there in Oasis Village," Jeon questioned Vlad.

"You are not yourself without him... I should..." Vlad attempted to justify his actions, bringing Jeon into the issue.

"My personal life is my problem... I can take care of that," Jeon asserted.

"That's not the entire problem," Vlad continues..

"Our country's military forces uphold strict discipline and order," Vlad replied firmly. "Taehyung voluntarily enlisted for training and was provided with armor and uniforms. It's his responsibility to return them properly and undergo formal discharge from the military. However, he chose to evade these obligations by fleeing. We cannot tolerate such disregard for our rules and regulations. If Taehyung wishes to remain in Flav Islands, he must abide by our laws."

"Queen is expecting... this is not the right time to challenge the Queen," Jeon said with concern.

"I want Taehyung here for a brief time... I know you can make it possible, bring him without making any fuss. You can take him back soon after all the discharge process," Vlad proposed, and Jeon acknowledged the request.