🍃 Blood line

Ji Min and Mila ventured into the cave nestled near the cascading falls. Ji Min took the initiative to arrange a makeshift resting bed, unfolding a thin bed adorned with silk sheets near the serene riverbank.

Ji Min's demeanor presented a marked difference from the commanding aura of the queen. It was very uncharacteristic for Ji Min to flash hesitant smiles and cast guilty glances, avoiding direct eye contact while conversing with Mila. Sensing the tension and awkwardness,  Mila took the control of the situation.

"My Queen was a force to be feared off, he deals with-fierce, so elegant, always spontaneous, and flawlessly executed plans

"My Queen was a force to be feared off, he deals with-fierce, so elegant, always spontaneous, and flawlessly executed plans... And here you are, Ji Min... acting timid, adorable, fidgeting with your fingers, sooo cute!! " Mila remarked, settling onto the soft bedding.

"Everything feels so unfamiliar... inhabiting this muscular physique... I feel more vulnerable and tender, unlike the usual confidence and strength I embody.." Ji Min confessed.

"You're absolutely endearing... And your height... a bid shorter than the Queen...??!!!" Mila teased, noticing Ji Min's sullen expression.

"I'm not short... It's a matter of perspective.... I'm still much more taller than you..." Ji Min retorted.

"Wahhh! Look at the feisty, adorable Ji Man... !! Don't make me fall for you even more... I prefer you this way... " Mila exclaimed playfully.

"It's only temporary..." Ji Min said..

"No worries... This night will be carved in my memory forever... And it's only getting better with each passing moment..." Mila replied with a smile, Ji Min returning a bashful grin.

"You're so darn cute..." Mila continued to adore..

"Okay, enough..." Ji Min chuckled, closing his eyes momentarily.

"Ahem... Kiss me... we are running out of time..." Mila reminded, her voice tinged with anticipation.

"I feel bad about using you... I know how awful it feels to be used..." Ji Min began, his words , but cut short as Mila leaned in for a passionate kiss.

" Ji Min began, his words , but cut short as Mila leaned in for a passionate kiss