🍃 Threatening change

"Bow your head to show respect to the royal majesty," a guard announced outside the head's place. Ji min's eyes revealed his excitement upon hearing this news.

"Marc... I mean, King Markov is here to see you, my Queen. I'll take my leave if you permit...." Mila said, bowing before Ji min.

"No, you can't leave," Ji min insisted while adjusting his clothing and hair to welcome Markov

Mila apologized, "I'm sorry, my Queen. It's considered disrespectful to present in Queen' chamber, when the King personally visits his Queen in her chamber."

"Just stay Mila... " Ji min ordered..

" Suga shi, please check on Tae...." Ji min instructed Yoongi to leave the chamber intentionally so he won't have to witness their private moment. Ji min didn't want to hurt Yoongi or expose their relationship to MarKov. Yoongi understood and left.

Marcov entered the head's place, bypassing the formal greeting, and directly asked for directions to Ji min's chamber. His focus was solely on Ji min once he entered the chamber, he didn't noticed Mila's presence.

"Jiminie, my Queen! You look more beautiful with each passing day!" Markov exclaimed, approaching Ji min with open arms. Ji min managed to smile despite his inner turmoil and accepted Markov's warm hug.

 Ji min managed to smile despite his inner turmoil and accepted Markov's warm hug

And for Mila, This was their first meeting since Markov had become King

And for Mila, This was their first meeting since Markov had become King. Mila was captivated by Marcov's handsome appearance, unable to take her eyes off him. But Marcov didn't notice her presence. He held his small, adorable wife tightly and hugged Ji min close.

"Marcovvvvv... your armor is pressing against me... please, I can't breathe," Ji min complained softly, struggling with the discomfort.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, my baby. I didn't realize. I'll remove it immediately...." Marcov said, dropping Ji min and swiftly shedding his armor and fur cape. Without wasting any time, he embraced Ji min again, pouring out his love.

"I missed you so much, baby. I love you deeply .. ..." Marcov confessed, gazing into Ji min's eyes. Ji min had to conceal his true feelings.

"I missed you too," Ji min replied.