🍃Danger

Tae cornered himself  all the while tip  toeing in the cave holding his breath to play hide and seek with Jeon. Without making any sound or movement Tae stood in the corner silently in a way of challenging Jeon to find him.

Jungkook raised his hand and tried to catch Tae's sound, but the fast falling water sound didn't let him to hear anything around him . Now he has to rely on his smelling sense..

Jeon can clearly smell the coffee fragrance coming from Tae's hair and body, he started to walk towards the corner where Tae stood with hands raised to his chest level.

Tae knew Jeon found him. So in order to avoid Jeon's hands Tae turned around and pressed his body to the rocky corner to avoid getting touched by Jeon in wrong places. He blushed when Jeon's fingers touched his back.

" Found you!!! " Jeon said

" Mhhhh??!! What's this.... I didn't notice the flat chest on you before and full grown beard in your face..?!! Really??!!. " Jeon said smirking while lying. Though he can feel Tae's back , he decided to tease him.

" I don't have flat chest.. That's my back.." Tae sulked...

" How can I believe you...???!  You were all fully covered in layers... Is that to hide your flat chest... ??! Ohhh... Poor..."

" I said I don't!! " Tae snapped

" Then prove me wrong... !! "

" Gimme your hands... I'll make you feel the full chest.... " Tae took Jeon's hand, but Jeon didn't expect that from Tae, his hands got tight and shivered when Tae stubbornly pulled his hands..

" It's ok.. Tae... Leave me... " Jein said

" Don't tighten your hand..... Let go free... You are just going to feel it... Not gonna see it... You are not gonna go back on your words..." Tae pulled Jeon's hands

" Tae??! " Jungkook hesitantly said his fingers automatically closed when he felt something on his way in his finger tips, suddenly Tae took a detour and placed Jeon's fingers on his own chest through the opened robe of him..

" When you are having a fuller chest why do you ask for full chest in others.. ??! Huh....??! Feel it..all you want... It's all yours!! "

Tae said , Jeon was beyond frustrated to feel his own chest when he was highly expecting something else. Then Jeon tried to catch Tae , but he bent down and dodged Jeon's hold and went to the falls. Jeon followed him in hurry and catched Tae under the falls, he couldn't fight his temptation, he pulled Tae in for a tight hug..

" Now I got my answers!!! You proved me wrong!! " Jeon whispered on Tae's ears all the while hugging and kissing hissing him in ears under the pouring falls. Tae blushed in Jeon's touch.

Suddenly some of wild dried leaves fell  on them. Jeon felt that first and pulled Tae inside the cave again..

" What's this??!! Why am I getting muddy smell ?! " Jeon asked in serious tone...

" Dried leaves.. I donno... It always smells like earth here... Muddy smell??! " Tae asked puzzled...

" Tae cover yourself please... I'm gonna take off my blind fold!! "

 I'm gonna take off my blind fold!! "