🍃 Growing moon, flying bird

Maxim retreated to his chamber after his unfortunate encounter with Jeon and Tae. After he left, Jeon's eyes fell on Tae. His expression softened, revealing a kind and fond face. He understood that Tae wouldn't appreciate anyone touching him or even looking  at him in this situation.

"Tae? Go inside my room and fix your clothes. I'll wait here," Jeon said trying to look away from Tae.

"I can't get up. If I take off my hand from my robe, it will fall off, and if I step on my skirt mistakenly, the whole skirt will fall off.." Tae explained, holding both the skirt and robe in his hands. Jeon smirked at Tae's situation.

"So complicated !!  You better dress up like Yoongi hyung says..  that suits you better, moreover safe..." Jeon grinned, and Tae glared at him.

"Before I could properly finish dressing up,  King Markov came into Mila's chamber. Only now I noticed all the knots are loosely tied..." Tae sighed...

"If you don't mind, I can carry you inside and help you tighten them," Jeon's words were interrupted by Tae.

" carry me in to your room. I can dress myself.." Tae said.

"Good!" Jeon agreed and carried Tae inside his chamber, but not without teasing Tae.

" Ahhhh!!!! Heavy!! " Jeon dropped him and caught him before Tae's body touched the town" Tae slapped Jeon's chest in response forgetting  about the cut Jeon got from the training.

"Arghhh!" Jeon growled in pain.

"Hyung? I'm sorry. I totally forgot you got injured," Tae apologized, attempting to check for any wounds.

Seizing the moment, Jeon gently laid Tae on his bed. Without removing Tae's robe, he tried to tighten the skirt. Tae noticed this and took off the robe slightly to let it fall off his shoulder while resting on his elbows, indicating where Jeon should tighten the knot. Jeon gulped at this action, he swiftly looked away to focus on adjusting the knot without being distracted by Tae's curves.

Tae allowed Jeon to help him, and as Jeon started to gently tighten the knot without removing Tae's robe, same time Tae opened Jeon's robe to locate the wound, Jeon smirked secretly  at his action. Tae was surprised to find only bruises where he expected to see a bad bloody cut. There were no fresh wounds on Jeon's body, only fresh bruises.

When Tae sat up in shock, his robe slipped further, revealing his golden skin and sculpted collarbones to Jeon. Taehyung looked like a beautiful picture under the moon light.... Unable to resist anymore, Jeon pulled Tae closer, holding his waist, and placed a peck on the sweet spot on his neck. Tae shivered and squirmed at the gentle touch of Jeon's lips on his skin

"Hyungggg!!" Tae moaned.

"Please, baby... don't stop me..." Jeon muttered, continuing to kiss and nuzzle Tae's sweet spot.

"Your wounds?" Tae inquired unable to form a sentence

"I heal fast," Jeon replied without raising his head.

" Hyung???!! Don....." Tae tried to say something but stopped when Jeon licked his sweet  spot,  Tae eye's rolled up and hooded when Jeon's sucked there. His body arched fully dropping down the robe to give Jeon better  access.  Jeon slowly hovered over Tae with his knees on both sided of Tae's waist. Tae wanted to stop Jeon  but he couldn't..

As Jeon hovered over Tae, their eyes locked in a moment of shared intensity. Tae's breath hitched as Jeon's presence grew more intoxicating. Sensing the depth of the connection between them, Jeon paused, his gaze softening.

 Sensing the depth of the connection between them, Jeon paused, his gaze softening