🍃Secret behind

After an unexpected promise and their first big argument, Tae started avoiding Jeon. Tae wasn't really mad at Jeon, he just needed some space from Jeon as he felt guilty for stealing a promise.

Jeon, on the other hand, was very upset and furious inside but still wanted to be close with Tae, as he couldn't let go of Tae after their night together. Also He didn't want to ruin his brother's family but Tae wanted to protect Ji Min and Yoongi from any trouble. Their differences kept them away from each other.
.
.
.

Later that evening, there was surprisingly a big wedding between King and Mila. Ji Min felt relieved after the wedding because he thought Jeon might try to stop it. Somehow ,Ji min kept his promise to Tae, he stopped their wedding.

Though Jeon is not ok, with Tae around, Jeon couldn't do anything to stop the wedding. Ji Min knew about Tae and Jeon's fight and planned to deal with that issue later. Right now, he had more important things to handle.
.
.
.

The village head had made elaborate arrangements for the wedding night for King and his daughter Mila at his palace. It was a grand arrangement. He is very proud to made thst wedding happen, yet head us little doubtful towards Ji min.

However, Ji Min had a different idea. He suggested that the bride, Mila, should come to the King's chamber, allowing her to stay where Ji Min had resided before. Mila agreed with this plan and requested both Ji Min and Tae to stay in her own chamber, which was part of Ji Min's overall plan.

"Have a happy wedding night, Mila... Dont worry about me.... I can manage..." Ji Min said with a slightly sad tone, even though he was exceedingly happy inside.

"I'm so sorry, Queen," Mila said, her voice filled with genuine remorse. She paused, gazing into Ji Min's eyes with sincerity. "I didn't mean to take your place in the King's chamber, but seriously, I envy Taehyung... the things you do for him... he's really lucky to have you."

"Yeah, we both are lucky to have each other," Ji Min replied with a soft smile. "Forget about it; enjoy your night with your dream man!"

"But... I don't want you to leave.." Mila admitted, her eyes reflecting a hint of longing. "It would be nice to have you here as well. Here with us....."

"Huh? You're so playful," Ji Min chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "I hope you don't mind me taking your chamber tonight. Do you??!!"

"I don't mind at all...." Mila said, her tone playful and teasing. "I just wish... I could be there with you in my chamber.... instead of Tae..."

"Can't you be serious for once, at least?" Ji Min laughed masking his fear, pretending to enjoy the tease...

"I'm damn serious... and you will know that... in future" Mila said and hugged Ji Min tightly, leaving him stunned.

"Mila?!"

"Like before......I don't need your permission to hug you because... now I'm also a royal member and officially your sister.... I'm so happy I married King.... I will be with you always. " Mila said, running her hands on Ji Min's back making the situation awkward

"King will be waiting for you in his chamber... let go of me, Mila... you've always been my sister."

"Officially sister .... yeah!!! Just officially...and. this one night, I go to him alone, for you..... but tomorrow you should come as well... it's my request... remember, Ji Min...!! I married him for you.... I belong to my Queen, not the King..." Mila said, her voice filled with a hint of mischief, love and affection.

"Okay, Mila... now go....," Ji Min said, finally breaking the hug with a warm awkward smile, his heart troubled Mila's words.

Troubled by Mila's words, Ji Min couldn't dwell on it for long, he had to move on... With the village head having doubts about his behavior, he decided to be cautious. He was aware that a spy had been appointed to follow him. So, Ji Min subtly took Tae alone inside Mila's chamber and locked the door, with minimal security guards stationed outside.