🍃 Unacceptable

Ji Min marched straight to the tent where the head's family was lounging and waiting for Jeon's arrival. Jeon is taking his time to come due to Ji Min's advice, and he has no personal interest in participating in this ceremony.

Upon seeing Ji Min dressed differently and eccentrically, all the beautifully dressed girls of the head's family dropped their jaws

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Upon seeing Ji Min dressed differently and eccentrically, all the beautifully dressed girls of the head's family dropped their jaws. The head is annoyed by the attention Ji Min is getting, but he couldn't express it. He welcomes the queen respectfully with a bow.

His young wives and daughters started to envy Ji Min's beauty, but they still couldn't go talk to the Queen as they are not in the social status to talk to the Queen as they'd like. They bowed and dispersed out of the tent. Mila proudly ran to Ji Min and talked to him.

"Queen!!! I have no words to describe your beauty

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Queen!!! I have no words to describe your beauty..." Mila said and bowed. Ji Min just held her from bowing and pulled her to himself for a side hug.

"Really??! Coming from the beautiful girl herself... wow!! I feel pretty..." Ji Min said, holding Mila's hands tight. Mila was overwhelmed with the sudden closeness, feeling proud.

"I can't match your beauty... not even 20 percent... You look gorgeous!!" Mila said and slightly tucked Ji Min's hand to come and sit on the corner cushion. They both continued their conversation.

"You think??!! Then...?! Is it just me?? You look prettier than me in my eyes... I really envy your... ohh... forget it... that's really inappropriate to say," Ji Min whispered in a husky tone with a slight tug to Mila's chin. Mila blushed, turning pink.

"Huh??? It's ok.... please say it my Queen... I really want to hear..."

"I may look beautiful..... but... You look really hot today.... your body... wah!!! Jeon is gonna go crazy for you... all these beautiful curves... god!!!"

"Don't say that... your friend Tae... he looks like a goddess.... I don't think anyone is going to notice us... especially me.."

"Forget Jeon then... all my attention tonight is going to be on you... If I were a king... I would have abducted you..."