🍃🍂Introduction

Jungkook, the son of a renowned archaeologist, chose to embark on an adventurous journey to Russia. Since learning about the lost Korean princess in Russia, he dedicated his life to researching her story.

Upon completing his studies, he conducted a thorough year-long investigation in the field. During this time, he discovered that the lost princess had been buried alive, along with her belongings, in a forested region of Russia.

Upon obtaining the coordinates of the location, he resolved to conduct his archaeological work in that region. His sole objective is to excavate the buried Korean princess and repatriate her remains to Korea.

In his quest to uncover the forgotten princess, Jungkook is destined to reveal an ancient secret civilization and awaken a dormant species that has remained suppressed for decades. Above all, he will bear witness to the extraordinary, untold love story between a dragon and a bird.

For in this adventure, everything is guided by destiny, and it revolves around fulfilling a promise made in his past life.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Start. May 22 ,2023
End..

Story contains

Fem Tae
Top Kook
Intersex Tae
Intersex Jimin
Fantasy
Mpreg
Mature content
Fluff
Love
Angst
Death

*Jimin's character in this story is essential, playing a significant role both positively and negatively. If anyone has an issue with Jimin being the main character in this Taekook story, please refrain from continuing with the story and don't complain later.

All the characters mentioned in this books are purely my imagination, doesn't have to do anything with the real names of
💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 members.

* picture credits to the rightful owner.