🍂Surreal yet Ethereal

In Korea, 2022

Jungkook travels to Korea two days before his meeting with Markov the fourth, he needs a solid evidence that Princess Ji min is some how related to the ship he found in his farmland.

Kookie strongly believes that the pak's ship which he excavated is the exact ship Ji min travelled from Pak dynasty to Flav dynasty, but he cannot prove it because of the lack of evidence, he need a strong evidence before his meeting with Markov the fourth.

Once the flight landed in Korea, Kookie came straight to the ancient yet modern library in Korea which is managed by famous digital librarian Namjoon . He is Kookie's best friend and favourite hyung.

Namjoon is a living index who stores many data about many books in his mind

Namjoon is a living index who stores many data about many books in his mind . He is physically clumsy but mentally so organized. He is the only person in the library to know where you should look for a right book related to the certain topic. He is the living example of the term book worm.

" Welcome Jungkookieeee!! What brings you here.... You should've told me that you are coming today... ??! " Namjoon said hugging Kookie..

" You would've stopped me if I called you.... " Kookie sulked

" Don't tell me.... You are Still working on the missing pak princess??! Move on Kookie.... There is no book in Korea after the pirate attack on the ship... and Flav's books are really kept private in their library... We can't digitally access the information... "

" I know we have nothing about the princess after that attack.... But I found the ship Ji min travelled to Flav.... "

" Are you talking about the ship you found in your farm land...??! No way!!! "

" Yes!! I know it for sure... It's the same ship he travelled.. "

" Is there any evidence to support you're theory??! "

" I need to get the solid evidence.. That is why I'm here... "

" You are getting seriously delusional.. There are 100s of pak dynasty's ship gone missing in Japanese ocean... It could be any such ship... Just because it have pak's symbol... Doesn't mean it have to be the same ship.... " Namjoon was cut off by Kookie...

" I know you will say that hyung.... But... I got a journal from the ship.. and it could be related to princess Ji min's best friend Taehyung... Because his name was mentioned in the journal as Tae.. "

" There could be thousands of Tae.... Wait.... Tae as in Kim Taehyung??! "

" Yes hyung... Yes.... !!! Same.... What do you know about him??! "

" Very pretty... Definition of beauty, ethereal, precious and angel are the only words used to describe him from the books I read....

Other than that , Taehyung is a wonderful performer.... Ji min's friend and princess is so protective about his friend Taehyung.......