𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖- 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 🧩

"We need to find them Changbin, we need to save Seungmin before it's too late

"We need to find them Changbin, we need to save Seungmin before it's too late."

Changbin shook his head, "You heard what Yeonjun said, it's a lost cause, Han Jisung is victorious once again."

Minho was disappointed in Changbin, this was not the same man he fell in love with, how could he give up so easily?

"We can't give up now! He's close by Changbin, if we split up and search the forest we'll be able to find them." Minho was desperate, he wanted to close this case once and for all and see Jisung rot behind bars, but he couldn't do it without his partner in crime.

"Minho I'm not risking our lives for that psycho, I know Seungmin is in grave danger being with Han but he made that choice himself and I'm not letting you get hurt." Minho looked away, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could Changbin act like this? After all of the hard work and long nights they spent for this case he was giving up that easily?

No, Minho thought to himself, I'm saving Seungmin one way or another even if it costs my life.

"Changbin, I'm going to check-in with Yeonjun and see how he's doing."

Changbin smiled, he was glad Minho had listened to him and decided not to go after the two lovers, "Okay love, I'll give Beomgyu a call and let him know that everything's fine." Minho nodded his head and started to walk towards the ambulance.

But once he was far enough from Changbin, he quickly changed his course and started running towards the forest.

Han Jisung was not getting away with his crimes, and Minho sure as hell will make him pay.

🧩

Seungmin leaned against a tall evergreen tree and took deep breaths, him and Han have been continuously running for a while now and he could feel his legs starting to give up.

"H-How much longer Han?" Seungmin breathlessly worded out.

Han wiped his sweat with his shirt, giving Seungmin a lovely view of his beautifully toned abs, "Almost there baby, just a few more minutes and we'll be at the main road where Chan is." Seungmin nodded and looked around the dark forest, but as he kept looking around he noticed a strange figure in the distance pointing a gun directly at his boyfriend.

Seungmin stood frozen in fear.... A gun was pointed at his boyfriend.

Han looked up from his phone and noticed the drastic change in Seungmin, the boy looked like he had just seen a ghost.