𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 🧩

The mansion was silent, all but the sounds of han dragging yeonjun's body down the stairs was heard

The mansion was silent, all but the sounds of han dragging yeonjun's body down the stairs was heard. Han was drenched in sweat at this point and he didn't even want to look at his disheveled hair, it was difficult dragging the unconscious agent towards the basement, he only hoped that yeonjun wouldn't wake up before he tied him up. He soon reached the door that led towards the basement and smirked, "Choi yeonjun, welcome to hell." Han maliciously said as he grabbed both of yeonjun's arms and dragged him down the wooden stairs.

The basement itself was indeed hellish like, the stairs were rotting and unstable, the walls had mold growing as well as old blood stains stuck on for who knows how long, not to mention the flickering lights.

Han kept pushing his hair out of his face, it was getting longer by the day, maybe it was time for a haircut he thought. He felt like he was going to collapse at any moment but he finally reached the chair in middle of the room, he then sat the agent in the special wooden chair and strapped on the leather straps tightly around his wrists and ankles.

Han was standing in front of the now tied up agent and smirked,

"We're going to have a fun time sweetheart just don't die before we get to the good part."

🧩

Felix's hands were shaking as he sped towards the police station, his blood pressure was well over the healthy limit, to say he was nervous was an understatement... he was very terrified.

"Why did it have to be seungmin of all people, I just hope he survives." Felix muttered out as he finally reached the police station, he then quickly parked his car up front and ran in.

The whole place seemed crowded, some police officers were getting ready to catch their next criminal, while some criminals were sitting nearby with handcuffs around their wrists, felix tried his best not to make eye contact.

"Can I help you with something?" Felix's eyes had landed on a middle aged woman smiling at him, "I-I'm here to see detectives seo and lee." He stuttered out, "Ah I see, well if you head on down that hallway and make a right, their office will be the first door you see." Felix mutter a quick thanks and rushed towards the detectives unit.

The hallway was eerily silent, felix suddenly wished he was at home with his boyfriend's arms wrapped around him, but here he was now, all alone and frightened about what he was about to discover. He kept walking down the hallway until he heard a set of footsteps approaching, he then heard a familiar voice call out to him.

"Felix? Oh my god felix is that you?" That voice belonged to non-other than hwang hyunjin, felix quickly turned around and saw hyunjin and jeongin running towards him. He was shocked to say the least but also relieved to see a familiar face, "Hyunjin? Jeongin? W-What are you doing here?" Hyunjin quickly wrapped his arms around felix in comfort, "I-I was called here by some detectives, they said t-that something happened to s-seungmin, felix do you know anything about this?" Felix pulled apart from the hug and nodded, "Hyunjin, he was kidnapped by his stalker this evening."