𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑- 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞🧩

Friday nights were the worst if you were stuck at home eating cold pizza and watching horror movies by yourself, and for seungmin this situation came true

Seungmin was all alone this weekend, and he was bored out of his mind.

Hyunjin was camping all weekend with his art friends, and jeongin was busy studying last minute for a test on Monday, so that left seungmin being stuck at home all weekend with nothing to do. Even han was busy, they could only meet after school Monday because he needed the rest of the week to work on a song for his music class. But han did make it up to seungmin by texting him every five minutes, along with constantly sending him cat memes that made seungmin burst out laughing.

The current movie was one of seungmin's favorites, Scream was a horror movie classic, and besides who doesn't love Ghostface? The first scene was a classic, the girl got a phone call from Ghostface asking her strange questions before he brutally murdered her. Seungmin often thought about what he would do if he were the main character in a horror movie, and there was one thing he was sure of, he wouldn't make the same stupid mistakes the people in horror movies made, he would definitely survive.

It was past midnight now, and seungmin had plans to binge watch horror movies all night because he hated sleeping knowing he was all alone at home. Ever since seungmin was young, he'd spend most of his time at hyunjin's house, his parents were constantly gone on business trips which left him home alone, so he'd stay with hyunjin until they got back. Seungmin always slept with hyunjin or at least slept near the older, but this weekend was the first time in a while that he was alone.

Hyunjin made a big fuss about leaving seungmin home alone all weekend, but seungmin told him he'd be fine and that he should go and have fun on his trip without worrying about him. It was only two nights that he'd be alone and then hyunjin was coming home Sunday afternoon, so it wasn't a problem being all alone in their apartment.

But seungmin knew his brave facade wouldn't last long, he was still on edge since Monday when he received a rose with a note from a secret admirer, who he had no clue could be. Ever since his first day of school seungmin felt as if someone had been watching him closely, and he may seem over dramatic or just over thinking things, but he knew something was wrong, and his gut was telling him to keep an eye out for anyone who may seem suspicious.

When he was lost in thought, a sudden phone call seemed to wake him up from his trance. Seungmin looked at the caller ID, but it was an unknown caller so immediately he thought it was a spam call, so he declined the call and focused on the movie, which had a couple of minutes left before it was over.

But his phone started to ring again, and it was still an unknown caller ID.

Seungmin hesitated for a moment before he answered the phone, wondering who would call this late at night.

"Hello?"

The other line was silent for a couple of seconds before seungmin decided to hang up.

It was probably just a prank call; he thought before paying attention towards the movie once again.

After the movie was over and the ending credits were playing, he got another call once again from the unknown caller, and seungmin started to feel nervous as to why this number was calling again. So, he answered the call, ready to give whoever was disturbing him this late at night a piece of his mind.

"Hello? Who the hell keeps calling me?"

"Hello." The voice on the other end said, scaring seungmin for a moment.

"Who is this?"

"Do you like scary movies?"

Seungmin was confused, some random person was calling him and asking if he liked scary movies? How odd.

"I'm hanging up, and don't call this number ever again."

But before seungmin could hang up the phone the voice on the other end started talking.

"I don't think you should hang up the phone, Darling." And at that moment he knew that the person who was calling wasn't just some stranger, it was the same person who left the note and rose Monday morning in his locker, this was his stalker calling. He knew because the note addressed him with the same nickname.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Your secret admirer. Let me ask you this sweetheart, did you like the rose? I specially got it for you."

Seungmin's heart started racing, he got up from the couch and paced around the living room. He was terrified to say the least, but then he thought about what the stalker said before.

"Wait, how do you know I like scary movies?"

"You shouldn't leave your blinds wide open darling; anyone could see you."

Seungmin's heart dropped.

He looked at the sliding door and noticed he never closed the blinds, anyone could see him, especially his stalker.

"You look so cute right now, I love that look of panic on your face."

Seungmin hung up the call and immediately ran towards the kitchen, he grabbed the biggest knife he could find and ran towards the sliding door to see if his stalker was still out there. When he opened the door, the whole patio was empty, it was as if his stalker disappeared into thin air.

He then immediately closed the door, locked it, and closed the blinds. His head was spinning, and he started to feel dizzy, this situation was too much for him to handle, and he knew he was about to pass out at any moment. But the buzzing of his phone woke him up instantly.

[Text from Unknown Number]

[Image attached]

When he clicked on the image his heart stopped.

It was a picture of him eating pizza while watching tv. He had no clue someone was outside watching him.

[Text from Unknown Number]

[Make sure to lock the windows tonight sweetheart, you never know who could enter ;) ]

Seungmin set his phone down, and immediately the stress of the situation started to take a toll on him.

He felt his world getting dark, and soon enough the once bright room became pitch black, and all he could remember before he fainted was that he forgot to lock his bedroom window.