𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈🧩

Seungmin was not having a good day so far, and it all started after first period where he suddenly felt like he was being watched

To say he was paranoid was an understatement, he knew someone was following him, but every time he looked around, he saw no one there. His heart raced, and his skin felt sweaty, he was scared.

All throughout the day he felt like someone was stalking his every move.

"Hey seungmin are you okay? You've been acting weird all day."

"I'm fine jeongin, I just feel under the weather that's all."

The final bell had rung signaling that the day was finally over, and it was now another start to the weekend. Students were rushing to get out of school to party away the stress of another week.

Seungmin on the other hand felt nervous not only because of the paranoid feeling of someone watching him, but also because he was nervous to see han. He ran away from him this morning which in his opinion was disrespectful, but he couldn't handle the crowd of people looking at him.

"Hey seungmin are you excited to meet lover boy right now?" Jeongin said in a teasing voice.

"I guess." Seungmin said uninterested.

Jeongin knew the older had been acting weird all day, as if something was bothering him. But he knew seungmin wouldn't tell him anything, so he let it go for the moment.

"Hey seungmin I have to go and meet hyunjin, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

But before seungmin could walk away, jeongin grabbed his wrist, halting his step.

"Seungmin, just be yourself he already likes you, so just go for it." He said with a smile.

Seungmin smiled back, he knew how much jeongin cared about him.

"I will, and same goes for you innie, why don't you try to make a move on that idiot today." Seungmin said teasingly, as jeongin got shy.

"w-whatever I'm leaving!" As soon as the younger ran off, seungmin started walking towards the music department, feeling a bit more confident than before.

As he walked towards han's studio, he noticed a familiar figure waiting outside of the door. The figure then looked up and made eye contact with seungmin. It was non other than han jisung who was waiting for seungmin outside of his studio.

"Hey i'm sorry for being late, I hope you didn't have to wait too long."

Han smiled, "Oh don't worry about it angel, I just got here myself so it's all good." Han then unlocked the door and gestured seungmin to enter first.

"Angel I was thinking that today we could split up the lines and next time we meet we could start recording the cover, how does that sound?" Seungmin blushed at the nickname han had given him.