𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒- 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠 🧩

Saturday was changbin's favorite day, it was his only day off, especially with the week he had, he sure was ready for a relaxing day away from thinking about crime

Well, that's what he thought, before his phone started to ring early in the morning.

Changbin was sound asleep when all of a sudden, his phone started ringing. His head started throbbing at the loud noise, and soon enough he regretted drinking so much liquor with minho last night.

"Hello." He said in a groggy voice.

"Good morning changbin, it's yeonjun calling."

Changbin then knew that his relaxing Saturday was going to be another day looking at mutilated corpses and unimaginable crime scenes.

"What happened now yeonjun, another body was found?"

"Actually no, we need you and minho to come down to the station as soon as possible, we have a major break in this case so I need the both of you to get down here as fast as you can."

Changbin suddenly felt the tiredness drift away and he started to feel alert.

"Okay, we'll be there soon."

"Alright see you soon."

Changbin hung up the phone and immediately jumped out of bed. He ran towards minho's room to wake up the older, but when he entered the room he saw him passed out on the floor, still wearing yesterday's clothing. Changbin then grabbed the water bottle from his bed side table and dumped it on the older, startling him awake.

"What the fuck changbin, do you have a death wish!"

"Minho get up and quickly get dressed, yeonjun called and asked us to come down to the station, he said they had a major break in the Jigsaw case."

At the mention of the case minho perked up and stood up a little too fast for his liking. Changbin then rushed to the older, holding him steady as he struggled to stand straight.

"Shit, I stood up too fast."

Changbin could still smell the alcohol on the older, making him feel nauseated and annoyed at the fact that minho had no control when it came to drinking.

"Just hurry up, I'll meet you outside."

After changbin and minho freshened up, they poured themselves extra-large cups of coffee, along with taking multiple migraine pills to cure the pounding headache that made both of the detectives feel like shit, regretting the alcohol they drank the previous night.