𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕- 𝐀𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 🧩

"Yeonjun my son I'm scared

"Yeonjun my son I'm scared."

Yeonjun smiled, every time he called his mother she always expressed how worried she was with him being an FBI agent and the missions he was sent on.

"Mom I'm okay, I should be worried about you instead." He could hear her scoff at the other end of the line.

"My beautiful boy, I wake up in fear that one day I'll get a phone call saying that you were hurt or even worse..." He heard his mother's soft tears at the other end of the line, he so desperately wished to hug her and tell her that everything was going to be okay, but he wasn't so sure anymore.

"My beautiful mother whom I adore more than anything in this world, I promise that as soon as this case is over, I'll spend some time back home."

"Okay my son, I'll be waiting for you."

Yeonjun woke up and gasped for air, he frantically looked around hoping to see his mother once more but he quickly realized that he wasn't anywhere near his dear mother.

"Fuck... my head hurts." His head felt dizzy and nausea started to creep up.

He looked around and noticed that the basement was empty, which was odd since jisung was so hellbent on torturing him.

"I wonder where that psycho is... whatever I just need to get the fuck out of here." He started to move around and see if he could undo the leather straps but i was proven to be a very difficult task.

"Fucking hell, what do I do now?"

And it was as if a light bulb had gone off in his mind, he always carried a small pocket knife on him at all times just in case he got himself into a sticky situation like today.

He then leaned down and moved his chest towards his right hand, towards his upper right chest he had a special pocket on his vest that carried his knife, although jisung was a brilliant mastermind it seemed like he failed to take his bulletproof vest off.

"Well it worked out in my favor, now let's cut these off and catch our psycho killer." He twisted his wrist and grabbed the knife, he then started to cut the leather straps off. Yeonjun was glad he had sharpened his knives the other day otherwise he wouldn't have been able to free himself so easily.

He quickly freed one hand and started to slice the other, and soon enough he cut the straps off of his ankles.

Yeonjun stood up too quickly and felt a rush of dizziness come over him but he quickly controlled himself and started to run up the basement stairs.