FuwaMoco: Sibling Rivalry Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Chuuuuu!" I leaned in, pressing my lips against her, and planted a quick chaste kiss on her. I pulled back, blushing profusely with disbelief at what I just did with Mumei-senpai.

Mumei leaned down and leaned into my boob window. I was surprised that she went to rest her head there, her breath and hair tickling my skin.

"Bau-B...Bau!" I laugh

Mumei-senpai captured my lips once again, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I was immediately overwhelmed by the taste of berries and something else that I couldn't quite identify: "Mu-Mei...Bau Bau!" I gasped before she caught my lips with hers again.

Without warning, it was as if she snapped into reality. She pulled away and looked away. "I apologize, Fuwawa. I lost it." She told me briefly, but I was too stunned to reply. She just made my heart beat faster. She just did something that no one else has done well besides one person.

"Mumei-senpai, I liked the kiss!" I tell her.

"Fuwawa, are you sure?" She questions

"I definitely liked it, Mumei-senpai. I thought I wouldn't because of my experience with being hit on by Nerissa, but with you, I think I like it. Can you kabedon me?" I ask

"What?" She questioned

"You see, when I met Nerissa, she kabedoned me and made me flustered, so I think I would enjoy it if you kabedoned me. I would be really happy if you did Mumei-senpai!" I told her.

Mumei-senpai bit down on her lip, and then she stood up and exhaled almost in exhaustion, but then she became energized. "Sure..." She said it with semi-confidence and worry.

I stood up, and then she backed me against a wall so I couldn't move at all. The inability to escape from her clutches made my heart race. Our faces mere inches away made my heart want to burst in this moment. I am embarrassed by this. If she leans down and kisses me, it would be over.

"I don't know about this..." Mumei groaned. She went to pull away, but I grabbed her arm, pulling her into a kiss. I felt her burn up as I unexpectedly kissed her without asking.

"Did I make your heart race, Mumei-senpai?" I question placing her hand on my chest.

"Wha-What is this!?" She yelled

"We originally did this to see what was better, Fluffy or Fuzzy, and you have yet to have tested Fluffy, so please test it!" I suggest

Mumei-senpai blinked a few times and squeezed gently. "Bau...ahh Bau." I moaned, and Mumei-senpai's eyes lit up as she heard me make a noise like that, but she quickly pulled away.

"We are done!" She yelled

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I tested how fluffy you are, and I'm done now. If I continue and hear your heavy breathing, I'm going to lose it and do something I will regret!" Mumei-senpai said

I looked at her and lunged onto her. "Lose it," I told her, wanting her to give it her all since I wanted to win the argument with Moco-chan. I stared at Mumei-senpai, who was shocked by my advances.

"Fuwawa, I think I should move on!" Mumei-senpai told me, knowing that we shouldn't flirt for a long time; otherwise, we won't be able to accurately judge Moco-chan.

"Alright, but can you kiss me again, Mumei-senpai?" I ask

"I...uh...eeee..oh..." Mumei-senpai was making noises, but that is normal for her. I awaited for her to regain her bearings and to be able to focus on me.

"Mumei-senpai, you don't have to; if you don't want to do that, I'll go get Moco-chan, and you can flirt with her then," I said.

"Hold it!" Mumei-senpai shouts

She grabbed my arm tightly. Her firm grip was gentle enough that it didn't hurt, but it was enough to make my heart pound faster. "Mumei-senpai Bau Bau???" I question

"Let's kiss...." She offered

Her face was drowning in blush. She was adorable. To be completely honest, this girl that Moco-chan and I would watch from time to time was clinging onto me and asking to kiss like a scene in an anime. Her face was bright red as she tried to hide her emotion.

"Mumei-senpai, we don't have to!" I say

"Fuwawa, you can't just prime me like this and then just say we don't have to kiss. It's infuriating!" She cried

"Oh, I apologize, Mumei-senpai. Let's kiss, and then as soon as we are done, you can flirt with Moco-chan!" I told her.

I think I made her a little too attached to me. Didn't we say this would only be five minutes? We've been at this for about ten or so minutes around that range, so Mumei-senpai has had more exposure to me.

"Time is up!" Moco-chan yelled into the room loudly, wanting me to get done here, but I still need to kiss Mumei-senpai one more time.

"Quickly!" Mumei-senpai said, pressing her lips to mine for the last time in our session, that she wrapped her arms around me so I couldn't escape holding the kiss for about a minute before pulling away and going to the door. "We are done." She said, yanking the door open as fast as she could, almost kissing Moco-chan since she was right there.

"What took you so long!?" Moco-chan asked

"Sorry... I just made her heart go doki doki too much, and she wanted to spend more time with me," I claimed.

Moco-chan glared at me, "Nœh way!"

She didn't believe me, but she was going to learn soon enough when I win the bout. I looked at the timer Moco-chan had set and saw I was in there with Mumei-senpai for at least ten minutes, so she has to be in there for ten minutes. I really don't want to leave them in there for that long.

For some reason, I kind of feel jealous, and those feelings amplified as the door shut.