Myth: A Big Mistake

*Mumei pov*

I decided to try the idea of bringing everyone in myth here so we could test the harem thing. I was hoping there wouldn't be much of an effect, but I was just trying to deny what was going to happen.

"Well, well, now isn't Mumei popular?" Kiara laughed as she stared deep into my eyes.

I couldn't move due to four girls being on top of me. I wanted to slap Ame to try to snap her out of this, but I couldn't move. Gura and Calli pinned my arms down.

Kiara, can you help me?" I asked frantically.

She gave it some thought before laughing. "But it's so cute though," She stated.

"Please help me before I pass the point of no return." I whimpered

Ame captured my lips for another kiss before Kiara grabbed her, yanking her away from me only for her to get on top of me as well.

"I will help you after all; you are my favorite Birb." Kiwawa whispered before kissing my cheek.

"You probably say that to all the other birds!" I sighed

I noticed that Calli stared at me, her eyes filled with jealousy. Kiara, kiss me too." She whined

"So she still does have some sense of who she is dating even in this trance," Kiara laughed.

Ame began to yank Kiara off of me as she tried to get her off of me. I looked at Gura and Ina, who were silent.

"Ina and Gura, can you please let go of me?" I asked

"Anything for you!" They both said as they let go of me

I stood up and ran to the door but was stopped by Calli, who asked, "Can you also kiss me?" She asked. Her eyes shimmered as she looked at me.

"No-sorry, Calli, but I need to leave!" I told her

"Wah, but don't you need this to leave?" Ina asked as she held up my teleporter.

"When did you-ahhh!" I yelped as a tentacle wrapped around me, pulling me towards her.

"I can give it back only if you kiss me, okay, Mumei?" Ina asked

"Grn... fine," I growled, knowing it was the only way I could take a deep breath, but as I was about to kiss her, Gura snatched the device from her.

"Now I have leverage!" She stated it as if it were a victory cry.

Ame glared at Gura and tackled her to the ground. I noticed they accidentally kissed in the process, but then I saw the device fly into the air and be caught by Calli.

"I have it now, so would you please kiss me, and then the three of us can go back to my place for some more fun?" She suggested.

"Calli, can I see that device real quick?" Kiara asked

Calli looked at her and nodded. Handing the Phoenix the device, she smiled and began to program something on it. I don't know where she was going to send me, but I knew it would be better than here.

"Mumei catch!" Kiara yelled as she threw the device. I dove for it, only to be caught by Calli as the teleporter slid across the room.

"This is going to be harder than I thought." Kiara mumbled

"Okay..." I said in dismay as the four girls began to tug at me, fighting like children over a toy.

Kiara slapped Ame across the face, and her eyes went back to normal. "Huh-what happened?" She asked, began to look around, and got the gist of it: "We fucked up." She laughed

"Yes, we fucked up!" I yelled

Ame slapped Gura and Ina across the face, but they didn't snap out of it, so why does that happen?

"Calli, let go of her. I want you to touch me!" Kiara pleaded

Calli turned to Kiara, her face bright red. "You should've said so, Wawa!" She said it happily.

"Now what should we do about Gura and Ina?" Ame asked

"Wait, I'll kiss you!" I yelled

Ina and Gura both let go, overjoyed by this. To be completely honest, now I feel bad about this. I can't just get the teleporter and leave now.

"Come here..." I said with resignation.

I kissed both girls until they got their fill of me, and then I scurried over to the teleporter.

"Where are you sending me?" I asked

Kiara shook her head to inform me she shouldn't say out loud, "I set a destination somewhere that the curse won't affect." She said

"Where is that?" I asked.

"All I will say is ID, but there is no way that she is going to fall in love with you; if she does, you can slap me," Kiara stated.

"Wait, but you'd like that," I commented.

"Yeah, and so what?" Kiara asked

I just completely ignored Kiara from then on. Ame, I'm going to keep in contact," I told her.

"Okay.." She said sadly:

"You don't want me to go, right?" I asked

"Of course not. I feel awful for getting out of control, though this was my idea. But tell me, did you really hate having a bunch of girls fight over you like that?" I was asked

I looked down at the ground. Is it selfish that I like that and that, deep down, I want it? I think it is, so I don't think I will continue.

"I did really like it, but I don't think I can live life like that; Fauna and Kronii may be enough for me," I said.

"Two girls are already kind of selfish, though, Moom," Kiwawa stated.

I just noticed that she was sitting on Calli, so she couldn't move.

"Amelia, promise me that you'll figure this out," I said.

Ame nodded. "You have my word; I will figure the curse out so you won't experience it anymore." She said

Even then, I don't know if I want to stop the curse entirely; maybe I can weaponize it, who knows? I thought to myself as I pressed the button to teleport. Only for it to spark

I looked at her and gulped. Something happened; the destination had changed.

"Say hi to Reine for me!" Kiara said

I had a feeling I wasn't going to see Reine as the destination wasn't her address. As I transported, I fell back first into a pile of nuts.

"Fuck..." I mumbled.

Now I don't know where I am.