Shiori: Fixing Her Part 2

*Shiori pov*

I looked down at Mumei-senpai, who was fast asleep after our passionate afternoon. I tore down the blanket to expose her shoulder and bit down on it in the same place I had bit her earlier, and where she bit me, I wanted her to remember me. She drew blood, and the sweet metal-like taste filled my mouth. "Oww." Mumei-senpai hissed while she opened her eyes.

"Morning, Senpai," I sweetly whispered.

"Morning-we did it all night!?" Mumei-senpai questioned

"Correct," I replied with a small laugh.

"Shiori... I thought you liked-well, it doesn't matter!" Mumei-senpai declared

"What do you think I only like Husbandos?" Just because I love Dimitri and Kaneki Ken doesn't mean I can love a woman. Mumei-senpai and I love you in particular."

Mumei-senpai glared at me, and her face was bright red. I watched as crimson liquid fell down her shoulder. I leaned down and licked it off her. She looked on in shock. "Shiori, you licked my blood!?"

"Of course, Mumei-senpai, I want to taste all of you. Of course, in order to taste the rest of you, you'll have to relive yourself in my general vicinity."

Mumei-senpai shook her head. "No!" She shouted at me.

"Mumei-senpai, don't you love me? I think it would be nice if we could taste everything the other has to offer because we are both girls and we are friends!!" I said

"Shiori, you need to be fixed!!" She yelled

"Oh? You want to fix me, then why did you sleep with me? Why did you enable my lust for you? Why did you let me drink some of your blood? Why did you let me explore every last inch of your body?" I asked

"You-You're insane!!!" Mumei shouted

"Oh? But you slept with me. You said you loved me as you kissed me. You explored all of me, and you broke me in one simple act of passion. You want to break me. You want me to be yours, Mumei-senpai. Don't lie."

Mumei-senpai gulped and looked down at my bare chest. She witnessed sweat flow down in between them. "Lick it," I demanded.

"What?" She questioned

"My sweat on my breasts licks it," I said.

She stared at me in disbelief. "Why!?" She asked

"You love me and want to taste all of me, and this will fix me like you act like you want," I told her.

She stared off into space for a moment and leaned forward, but she didn't lick the sweat; she just pressed her face to my chest. "We're playing this my way." She said, making my chest tingle. She reached up, ramming her hands onto my neck, and began to choke me.

"You want me to break you, huh!?"

"I-Gah-Mu-Mumei-senpai!" I gagged

"Yeah, I want to see you lose all oxygen!" She sadistically said to me that her words were dark and a bit terrifying. This is the side I wanted to see.

"Har-Harder!" I gagged more.

Mumei-senpai tightened her grip, almost crushing my throat. I felt myself begin to lose consciousness. Tears began to flow as I petered out and saw darkness. Mumei-senpai slapped me across the face.

"I didn't give you permission to sleep!!" She screamed at me angrily. She slapped me across the face yet again and then again and again, repeatedly smacking me more and more.

"Mumei-senpai, is that all you got!?" I yelled as my mascara dripped down my face, mixed with my pointless, lusful tears.

She wrapped her hands around my neck again, barely giving me a chance to breathe. She cut my flow of oxygen again before I could even replenish my breath.