Zeta: Perfect Date Part 2

*Zeta pov*

Okay, Zeta, pull yourself together. You are alone with Mumei-your beloved Senpai and Oshi. Okay, she only loves you back. It isn't anything huge at all.

Ugh, what am I thinking? This is huge; she is in love with someone like me. I can't take it!

"Zeta!" Mumei spoke loudly to gain my attention. I gazed at my goddess as she clasped my hand. "You okay?" She asked

"Yes, I'm just a bit stunned that we are actually on this date today. I wasn't expecting to wake up and hear that my oshi wants to go on a date with me. It honestly freaked me out," I told her.

Mumei nodded. "Wait, I'm your oshi?" She questioned her; her face became bright red, and she was burning up.

"Ah-Mumei-senpai!" I said before giving her something to drink, she became calmer.

She turned to look at me and then opened her mouth slightly. "Yes?" I asked.

"Want to go see a movie?" She asked

"A movie with you, Senpai..." I said I noticed my words were choppy as my fluency grew. She looked at me in anticipation.

"Yes, I don't want my date with you to end!" I told her loudly, catching a few stares from the people around her.

"Good look," the woman behind the counter mouthed, causing me to get even more flustered.

"Mumei-senpai, can we leave now?" I asked

"Yeah, it might be good for us to get some fresh air, and you know, calm down." She mumbled

Even though she wanted to calm her lust down, she still held my hand as we left the cafe.

"So what movie do you want to see?" I asked her. She gave it some thought.

"Well, I went to the movies with Kronii the other day and realized I find horror movies kind of funny," I said.

"Horror movie, then?" I asked

"Yes," Mumei-senpai replied swiftly.

I do alright with horror, so this may be good. It will be easy for me to get into this, and then what should I do when we are watching? How will I get us to the next step? I know the goal is to wrap my arm around her shoulder and then pull her into a hug. That should be good.

"Zeta, are we going to go now or in about an hour?" Mumei-senpai asked

"We should go now," I suggested.

There is no reason to rush after all; we don't have anywhere else to be, but at the same time, the faster we get this done, the longer we'll have alone. Maybe it would be the same amount of time, but I don't want to have to think about that because math isn't really my strong suit.

"Zeta, you are really sweet, you know that?" Mumei-senpai asked

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"Well, you are into me. You called me your oshi; it is odd for me, but it makes me happy that I'm your oshi." Mumei-senpai stated

I smiled at her. I'm glad that she enjoys this. I expected her to be freaked out that I love her so much. I just assumed that she didn't like the thought of being someone's oshi, but I'm happy she likes it because she is my oshi, and I wouldn't want anyone else to be. She is the cutest in the universe.

"Your thighs are really nice," Mumei-senpai said. For the second time today, I gave her an odd look.

"You already said that," I told her.

"I know, but your thighs are just so nice that I wanted to tell you again. No harm in that, right?" She asked

There isn't, and note to self: I need to send her thigh picks; she would like those a lot, and I want her to be happy after all.