Sana: True Masochist Part 2

*Sana pov*

I tried to get some sleep; however, I couldn't. My body began to heat up from thoughts of Meimei. She just left me without saying a word to me, but that filled me with happiness. Being ignored by her made me just as happy as when she put ice on my body and hugged me. I glanced at my wrists, which were a bit red due to how tightly Meimei had tied the bedsheets to my arms and legs. Even that made me happy.

My thoughts were going around in circles. I need Meimei to continue this. I'll confront her tomorrow, I thought to myself as the next day came and I did all my morning activities and went to the kitchen as normal. Faufau and Kronini were there bickering about something before they just stormed off in opposite directions. I could tell the two of them were fuming with rage. Twenty minutes later, Meimei entered the room slowly. Our eyes met, but she quickly looked away, clearly ignoring me. This made me heat up and overflow with happiness once again.

"Meimei, should I make you breakfast?" I asked finally, breaking the silence.

"Oh... yeah, you can." She said she was stuttering quite a bit and not looking in my direction. It was hard to make out her voice from her mumbling, but I figured it out.

"What do you want?" I asked her

I could tell the cogs in her head were spinning to think of what she wanted until the light bulb went off.

"Can I have rice?" She asked, giving me a quick glance, which sent me over the moon.

"Yes, you can!" I cheerfully stated I was gathering the things to cook it, but I tripped again, this time falling on top of Meimei.

"S-Sana!" Meimei said in shock as she tried to get away from me,

"I'm so sorry!" I cried out, "I'll do anything, just forgive me!" I said

"Okay, just make my rice, please!" Meimei ordered

"Yes sir!" I told her that as I shot up and cooked her rice, I placed it in front of her. As soon as it finished and was placed in front of her, she immediately began to eat so she didn't have to talk to me about yesterday's events, I assume, but due to eating so fast, she began to cough. "Meimei, hold on!" I said this with worry while quickly getting her a glass of water, which she downed immediately.

"Thank you, Sana..." Meimei huffed

"I apologize, it's my fault that you started coughing; it's because I made everything awkward yesterday and you don't want to talk to me about it. I understand, and I'm sorry for making you do something uncomfortable!" I told her

My words seemed to throw Mumei off, but she looked saddened by my sudden apology, and she shook her head in dismay. Her facial expression spoke to me in a certain way that made my heart feel fuzzy.

"You want to be punished?" Meimei asked me

"Yes!" I told her

Meimei silently stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me to my room before throwing me onto the bed roughly but at the same time gently enough in order to keep me safe.

Meimei got on top of me gently and began to slowly lift my shirt up, stopping before she uncovered my chest. Before pulling out a feather, she began to brush it against my stomach.

"Ahn-hahaha!" I giggled in response to the ticking. "Meimei!" I cried out. She stopped for a few seconds to let me breathe before continuing to tickle me rapidly.

"You've been a bad girl." Meimei awkwardly said, "I could tell she wasn't really ready to play the role of master yet."

Adrenaline shot through my body, and I decided to do something drastic. I grabbed her cloak and pulled her down, connecting our lips together. She immediately squealed in shock, but I could tell she wasn't opposed to it. However, I could tell she was filled with uncertainty when she kissed back, but she also knew deepening the kiss sealed the deal, so doing this meant whatever she was worried about definitely would happen. She pulled away after about a minute, leaving me a panting mess.