Bae: Preying on the Predator Part 2

*Mumei pov*

I escaped from the vent and dashed to my room, where I met with Fauna and Kronii again. "You're back early, honey," Fauna said, causing her and Kronii to cringe in the process.

"I need your help. Bae kissed me and wants to create a harem, but I'm not sure if I am ready for a harem. I'm so confused. I don't know what I want. I told Sana and Irys about what was going on, but they weren't mad. They told me to make any decision I wanted, but now I'm in this predicament."

Fauna cut me off "Slow down," she said.

"Okay, I'll be brief. I need help getting out of the council hall so I can think about everything," I said.

"Okay, we'll help you," Kronii said.

"Really?" I asked.

"As long as you come to your decision, we can still be together," Fauna said.

"Yes, I'll always love the two of you; don't worry," I said to them, making them happy.

"So where do you need to get to?" Kronii asked

"The portal room" I mentioned

"And where are you going to go?" Fauna asked

"I have no idea; maybe to one of our senpai's places for the time being. I need to lay low and make sure Bae can't find me," I said.

"Why don't you just eat her?" Kronii asked

Fauna and I stared at Kronii for her idea. I mean, I could eat Bae, but I'm not into weird stuff like that, so I wonder why Kronii would suggest that other than me being an owl and her a rat. Now that I think about it, Bae is kind of appetizing.

"Mumei, let's go!" Fauna said while grabbing my hand that she pulled me up so quickly that the two of us almost kissed. Kronii grabbed my other hand before I could say anything, and we all began to run down the hall.

"Where even is the portal room?" Kronii questioned

"I have no idea, to be honest; I usually just look through random doors," Fauna said.

"You too!?" I cheerfully said

"Yeah, that's how I used to play around with old junk I found!" Fauna giggled

"Hey, I hate to break your mumbo-jumbo, but what is that?" I was asked by Kronii, and this time they pointed to the sky.

"What the hell is going on!?" I asked, as I saw a door up there.

Kronii and Fauna boosted me up, and I opened the door, looking inside. There was a camera that climbed up and pulled Kronii and Fauna up with me. We all gazed at the monitors that showed every room. There was also a map showing us the portal room.

"How does this door work?" Fauna asked

"It doesn't really matter; we now know where we are going, so let's hurry and go to the portal room!" I said

"Wait, Mumei, are you sure you want to leave? It may be best to confront Bae one last time." Kronii suggested

I have thought about the issue and realized that if Bae and I confront each other one last time, then she may actually convince me to stay here. She will be able to make me do the harem because she's too cute to resist.

"Mumei, then let's get you out of here quickly." Fauna stated

The two of us began to lead me down the hall until we reached the destination. The door wouldn't manually open, so we had to pull it open. All the portals were deactivated, so we didn't really know if this would work or if we could turn them on.