Kiara: Birds of a Feather

*Mumei pov*

I stepped into Calli's bedroom, and as soon as I shut the door behind me, I finally gazed up and saw Kiara, who was half naked. I never got a look at her last night, so I didn't notice she was barely clothed.

"Don't worry, Mumei, I overheard your little curse, and you don't have to be afraid of me falling in love with you. Do you want to know why?" Kiara asked

"How come?" I questioned nervously

"Because you know me, I'll flirt with almost anyone. You're the cute little sister type, but that doesn't mean I don't want to kiss you and sleep with you," Kiara stated.

Honestly, hearing that gave me a sense of relief. It's weird. She just told me she's pretty much always been in love with me, like Fauna and Kronii, but coming from Kiara, it's less of a red flag to me, just like with the other two.

"Kiara, you're also cute; I don't see it in a romantic sense, though," I stated.

"Well, Mumei, do you want to try to kiss me?" Kiara asked

"W-What?" I questioned

She was moving really fast. For some reason, I was expecting her to try to seduce me a bit more, but no, she got straight to the point. Although I think kissing her would be an experience, I've already intruded on this relationship enough, and I don't think I should kiss anyone else.

"You kissed Calli last night. I saw it, and to be honest, I want to know what it is like," Kiara stated.

"Well, I haven't brushed my teeth today, so I can't!" I stated

"Oh, then go to the bathroom and do so; I have a spare toothbrush; it's orange!" Kiara said

I nodded and sprinted into the bathroom, looking around until I found the toothbrush and began to brush my teeth while thinking about how fast Kiara began to flirt.

Kiara entered the room behind me and tilted her head to the side while staring at me. "That's my toothbrush, you know?" She stated flirtatiously:

"Pfft!" I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth, trying to get rid of the germs.

"Is an indirect kiss that bad?" Kiara asked

"No, it's not that; it's just that I'm not ready to do stuff like that. I don't think it's okay to share a toothbrush unless you are dating said person for awhile, and even then it's unsanitary!" I claimed

Kiara sighed in response: "I guess it's true." She told me, but she seemed to really not want to admit it.

"Well, Kiara, I think I should get going then!" I said

"No, Mumei, you won't get away; you can't keep running away from this. I'll help you decide if you want a harem or not," Kiara said.

This isn't something I think she's capable of; after all, she only picks and chooses secondary partners; she doesn't have everyone coming at her all at once like I do. I can tell she wants to help, but should I kiss Kiara and risk her falling for me?

"Kiara, I don't want to bring you down with this!" I said to her:

"But we can help each other, Moom," she replied.

"That's true, but if you fall in love with me, then what's just someone else added to the harem list that I'll have to deal with later?" I said.

Kiara laughed at me, saying, "I won't fall in love." She mentioned, "My heart is for Calli, although I've had some flings in the past, like with Reine." Kiara explained

"Should you be telling me this?" I asked

"Sure, why not?" Kiara laughed

I nervously looked around, trying to find something that could possibly start a new conversation since I don't really want to stay on this harem and kissing conversation for long out of fear.