Ame: Investigating The Curse Part 2

*Amelia pov*

I felt my heart beginning to flutter. Each heartbeat made me feel more and more in love, so in order to come back to my senses, I lifted up my arms and slapped my face as hard as I could.

"Ame?" Mumei said with worry

I looked at the girl and shook my feelings off. "I need to turn my feelings into results," I said.

If I can just figure out the odd feeling I have and why Mumei is experiencing this phenomenon, I should be able to figure it out before I fully fall for her.

First, I need to think about what makes Mumei so irresistible. She is really cute, but I don't know why she is pulling everyone into her like a vortex.

"Mumei, are you sure that you have nothing to do with people falling in love with you?" I asked

Mumei shook her head. "Why would I be responsible for it?" She asked

I shrugged a little bit. "I have no idea." I told her I just wanted to figure this out no matter what. I was going to even suspect her of forcefully doing this.

"Ame... I'm kind of worried if everyone falls in love with me and then the curse comes undone. How can I talk to everyone? Actually, how do I talk to everyone now? I don't know. I'm so worried about everything all of a sudden!" Mumei whined

She approached me, her face redder than a berry. "Please help me!" She said her hand brushed against my arm a little bit, making my heart feel like it was going to burst.

"Hic... What are you doing to me?" I questioned

"I don't know, and that's why I need your help!" She said

I pressed my forehead against hers and felt my heart beat thump, thump, thump. It beat in quick succession, and there was one thing that I knew I needed to do right now.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. "Amph!" She mumbled, and I could tell she was trying to say Ame since she was shocked by how sudden this was. I pulled her in closer, deepening our kiss for a moment before she came back to her senses and pushed me away.

"Fuck, it's hot in here." She panted; this was one of the first times I heard her swear like that. It was honestly really cute.

"I'm sorry, I just lost control. I liked it though," She told me.

"I-I liked it too," Mumei said to me.

Her saying that sent me over the moon. I mentally can't take it at all. I can't regain my composure. She is just too fucking cute. I hiccuped again and noticed Mumei's face grew redder when she heard it.

"Do you think my hiccup is cute?" I asked her in a panic.

"Yeah..." She replied as if she were shameless for liking it.

"There is no problem with that; your mannerisms are cute too," I stated.

We were both suddenly an awkward mess. Usually I'm better at talking to people than this, but because I'm so busy, I can't focus.

I stood up and ran out of the room and over to Gura. "I can't get Mumei out of my head!" I said to her:

Ina and Gura looked at each other and sighed. "Now you are in the same boat as us," Ina said.

I thought they were kidding when they said this, but they clearly aren't joking because I'm experiencing this phenomenon myself and I can't process how one girl can woo ten girls in a matter of a few days.

"What am I going to do? I need to investigate her, but then I want to do it in a Yabai way!" I said

"I mean, you could investigate her in a Yabai way," Ina said with a smirk.