While Jisung was on my bed, processing part of the information I gave him, I went to my wardrobe and looked for several things, among them a gaudy photo album I've been holding onto the past weeks.

I put it in front of Jisung and waited until he felt the sudden weight on the bed.

"W-what's this?" Jisung removed his hands from his face and asked in a low tone, almost inaudible.

"An album..." I replied softly.

He completely ignored me and went back to his previous position.

I knew he was mad and in pain, but I still needed to tell him more.

However, I didn't know how else to continue.

After seeing he wouldn't ask about the object in front of him, I sighed, "Jisung, that's one of my albums, and that one in specific contains some of my most precious memories...of her..." I clarified as I walked from the bed to the door of my room. "I know Jinsu and I look different, but I don't want you to believe I lied to you. You can take a look and see that she and I are family," I whispered and offered before going away.

I left Jisung alone in my room without making sure if he had listened to me or not.

He needed some time, I knew that.

But there was also another reason why I decided to leave him there.

The first one is that perhaps he needed to be alone for a moment to analyse the situation, and the other one because I needed a break.

All these emotions were consuming me. I have been trembling for a while now. My legs can't stop shaking. I am so afraid of Jisung's future reaction to all of this.

Since I had bought a little bit of time, I went to check Su-jin. I needed to calm myself down and I knew that ball of sunshine could give me a little bit of peace.

I know I have an emotional dependency on this baby, and I might be overprotective, but I truly am scared of Jisung taking this baby away from me. I know it is his, but I can't help feeling this frightened.

Now that I have revealed who this baby belongs to...what am I going to do now?

This small baby belongs to the people I love the most. He turned in my precious treasure.

Like I once said, I have the best of two worlds. And I want to hold onto that.

Putting those negative thoughts in the back of my head I went to the living room and grabbed Su-jin in my arms.

He wasn't crying or anything, but I held and rocked him in my arms as if he were. I also kissed him on the cheek and rubbed his back for comfort.

"Su-jin-ah...what's my baby boy doing, huh? Are you hungry? Are you sleepy?"

Su-jin was wide awake and had eaten already. There was no way I could keep using him as a distraction for me to not be in the same room as Jisung. A part of me wanted to go back to yesterday or at least to where Jisung and I were in his work. But that was impossible now.

"Tuti~" Su-jin groaned and struggled in my arms, "ami~" he was so comfortable playing with Kkami and from time to time watching the tv. The sudden interruption bothered him and made him whine.

I know he loves me, but he loves to play a little bit more. Like any other baby.

"Haha, I'm sorry~ I'm sorry~" I sang playfully but feeling ashamed, "I was just missing my baby boy~ Give me a kiss and I'll let you play~"

Su-jin understood the word 'kiss' so he leaned to my face and pecked my lips. I squeezed him in my arms and showered him with more kisses before putting him back on the ground.